Lush

Lush Employer Reviews

Very invigorating
Book keeper AR/AP (Former Employee), Jamestown, RIOctober 26, 2014
Each day was a new day with new tasks and new education. Many computer task required new skills to learn each and every day.
Awesome job that requires awesome people to back it up
Sales Ambassador (Former Employee), Buford, GAJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: lovely products, great ethics
Cons: poor management
A typical day at work for me was keeping my area of the store tidy and restocked, while at the same time providing customers with excellent customer service. The customer experience was undeniably the best part of the job. Showing customers products that I knew they would go home and love was amazing. The hardest part of the job was product knowledge. There is a lot of information that you are required to know and it's packed into a very short amount of time. Management was pretty awful. Not for lack of trying- just the wrong person in the position of power.
Great people and Lots of fun
SALES AMBASSADOR (Current Employee), Pga MallJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: great people, nice hours, great products
Cons: job security, bi-weekly meetings in the middle of the work week at night
I loved working at Lush. I have great interactions with customer and it allows you to really build a relationship with the clients, but I recently found out that because we merged two stores, my job is in jeopardy along with about 13 other people who now have to re-apply. The team there now, which is the august hires, opened the store and did all the grunt work of making it successful along with the detailed week long training. I have been working there for almost 6 months and I'm now considered to be a temporary worker. This is one aspect of Lush I disagree with and after this experience, whether I'm hired back or not, I defiantly will be looking for other opportunities in other companies that offer more job security.
Okay, if you dont mind being a drone
Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2012
Pros: free product and bonus potential
Cons: everything else
I worked for LUSH for two years, and I must say it was not the best experience.
Loved working there!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Towson, MDMay 14, 2012
Pros: flexible hours, amazing discount, leave smelling like the store!
Cons: lots of studying, several ignorant customers
It was an overall good experience. Lots of memorization and very hands on (literally), but knowledge of the products and their ingredients works its way into other aspects of your life and proves to be very interesting.