Lutech Resources

Lutech Resources Employer Reviews

good work.. just no room to climn
Contractor @ Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (Current Employee), BolingbrookMay 6, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: contracting no benefits, no time off, ... no where to go but out
Im assigned to CBI in chicago, which is closing this office sometime this summer. So .. a little bittersweet. I love the people I work with, I love my customers, Its just the job is going away.
a safe place to work with room to grow in your trade
Mechanic (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: high safety standards
Cons: temp job
a safety oriented company.I work night doing general repairs on equipment and machinery. I also do a lot of preventive maintenance on all equipment and machinery.
Highly involved project
Senior Commissioning Specialist II (Former Employee), Natrium, WVApril 18, 2013
Contracted with Lutech Resources for Commissioning Support Services for the Dominion NGL Facility in Natrium, WV. I, along with my commissioning supervision and management colleagues selected the qualified individuals and staffed the commissioning teams with highly skilled commissioning Electricians and I&C Commissioning Technicians. Our commissioning – more... teams were responsible for the Pre-Commissioning and Final Commissioning of all aspects of Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls equipment and systems associated with the project. I am proficient with the WinPCS and Idocs document management software products, and was responsible for providing our commissioning teams with the appropriate documentation required to effectively and proficiently carry out the commissioning duties. – less
Okay for temporary work.
Structural QC (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJuly 16, 2012
Temporary work. No benefits. Worked alot of hours, pays the bills for temporary time. Hardest part about the job is the depreciation and the layoffs that come quickly despite the work and effort you put in.
Kearl Lake
HSE (Former Employee), Kearl LakeMarch 29, 2014
Pros: great crew to work with in the field
Cons: too long of a shift/ management were unprofessional
Working with Canadians was above reproach however, dealing with expats was an entirely different matter.
There was no room for advancement if you were not an expat and management were unprofessional in dealing with the local based employees.
No benefits! Was treated poorly. High employee turnover rate of employees. I would only recommend as a last resort.