Lutech Resources Employee Reviews

Very busy, face paces, and fun to work at
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: medical benefits to expensive, no stability
Overall loved the people I worked with. We were always busy, always something to fix, something going on, and was able to learn so much.
Lutech
QC Inspector III (Former Employee), Waynesboro, GAJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: per diem
Cons: sort contracts
I worked with Lutech for 6 months prior to transfering to full time with CB&I. Lutech is a company to find temporary help for companies.
Micro managing
Marketing and Communication Staff (Former Employee), WoodlandsJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: employee benefit
Cons: moody manager, micro managing manager
The company is very nice, but the some department managers aren't so pleasant to work with. Micro managing, verbal abuse, unprofessional act is daily routine.
Very good company to work for.
QA/QC Level IV Source Document Review Inspector (Current Employee), SMS Lake Charles, LAMay 11, 2014
Pros: competive pay
Cons: limited benefits
Very good company to work for with good working conditions, good per diem and care for their employees.
good work.. just no room to climn
Contractor @ Chicago Bridge & Iron Company (Current Employee), BolingbrookMay 6, 2014
Pros: great learning environment
Cons: contracting no benefits, no time off, ... no where to go but out
Im assigned to CBI in chicago, which is closing this office sometime this summer. So .. a little bittersweet. I love the people I work with, I love my customers, Its just the job is going away.
a safe place to work with room to grow in your trade
Mechanic (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXDecember 7, 2013
Pros: high safety standards
Cons: temp job
a safety oriented company.I work night doing general repairs on equipment and machinery. I also do a lot of preventive maintenance on all equipment and machinery.
Highly involved project
Senior Commissioning Specialist II (Former Employee), Natrium, WVApril 18, 2013
Contracted with Lutech Resources for Commissioning Support Services for the Dominion NGL Facility in Natrium, WV. I, along with my commissioning supervision and management colleagues selected the qualified – more... individuals and staffed the commissioning teams with highly skilled commissioning Electricians and I&C Commissioning Technicians. Our commissioning teams were responsible for the Pre-Commissioning and Final Commissioning of all aspects of Electrical and Instrumentation & Controls equipment and systems associated with the project. I am proficient with the WinPCS and Idocs document management software products, and was responsible for providing our commissioning teams with the appropriate documentation required to effectively and proficiently carry out the commissioning duties. – less
Okay for temporary work.
Structural QC (Current Employee), Beaumont, TXJuly 16, 2012
Temporary work. No benefits. Worked alot of hours, pays the bills for temporary time. Hardest part about the job is the depreciation and the layoffs that come quickly despite the work and effort you put in.