Luther Brookdale Chevrolet Buick GMC Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Best job I've ever had
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 12, 2018
I'm very grateful to have found a job like this. I feel like I have a second family here at luther. I've never dreaded coming into work- I'm always looking forward to it. Been working here for over a year now and haven't ever thought about leaving. Great people, great job security, and great service.
Great company to work for
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 11, 2018
Coming up on my 2nd year and it has been great. We have created a little family in our sales department and everyone feels the same way and I believe that's important. I don't wake up every day regretting coming to work but I look forward to work. Yes there is long hours and you do work a lot but if you want to be successful that's what you have to do, it comes with the job. I enjoy working with GM and if you're in the hunt for a job in the automotive industry working for Luther alone is going to help you with business and customer retention. Staff is awesome and we all get a long and can have fun. The job isn't men't for everyone, but with the right mind set you can really take off in this company. Thank you Luther Brookdale !
Pros
Benefits, staff, pay, location, company name
Cons
long hours but worth it
Enjoyable, Positive and Growing Company
Service (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 10, 2018
This is the best place to work especially if you work hard and want to grow with a company. The General Manager is very passionate about making sure our guests are completely satisfied as well as the employee's. It is a positive Team Environment from Sales to Service and you definitely want to work here and also become a guest. This is coming from someone who's been here 15 years and growing. It is fast paced and always busy! If you're looking for stability, great benefits and an excellent company, I suggest you start here!
Pros
Positive Environment, always busy, Excellent Management Staff, Great Benefits
Cons
None.
Work hard make money
Service Advisor/Writer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 10, 2018
Being an Advisor here takes hard work and finding solutions to many different scenarios. In my opinion you need to be able to handle a non stop go type of atmosphere to enjoy working here. Management works with you to make sure you're successful. As any type of business there are always things that are being improved. This is the type of job where the harder you work the more you can make.
A great place to work and new management in the correct direction.
Service Advisor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 10, 2018
New management came in a few month ago and everything is looking promising. If you have a good work ethic and show up for work you will be happy you came here and will smile when you get your paycheck. New management is going in the right direction with employees and customers which makes everyone's job a bit less stressful. If you are looking for a place to be successful at, this is the place. Good work environment and somewhere you can also have fun while you work.
Pros
Pay, Benefits
Example of poor management
Service (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNJanuary 4, 2018
service department will never be successful. Poor management, from the GM to the service director and service manager. There is no clear sense of direction, lots of blame from management with no solutions. If you have other offers don’t come here. No chance for success. This comes from a soon to be former employee.
Cons
Upper management is VERY poor.
Automotive Service Writer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MNMarch 14, 2017
I would not recommend someone to work there. Upper management (GM) has no idea how a service department should be run. He belittles employees in front of peers and customers. He is not a leader. Shop morale is at an all time low. People are leaving at a very high rate. Very high turnover at this location. I can't wait to find a new position.
Fun exciting workplace
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Center, MNAugust 31, 2014
Use of Sales Process such as Interview, Vehicle Walk-around, Test Drive, Paper Work, Closing Sales
Hardest part of the job is finding the perfect vehicle for guest.
Most enjoyable part of job is addressing the guest needs and getting to know them.
Pros
Healthcare, Benefits