Lutheran Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Busy Rehab & Skilled Nursing Center
Administrative Assistant / Resident Trust (Current Employee) –  Worcester, MANovember 7, 2013
Rehab is very successful and does a great job getting people healthy and ready for home. There is constant turnover with new rehab patients. A typical day at work would be staying on top of Discharges and new Admissions coming in ensuring paperwork is created for tracking, room changes are noted, Identification sheets are complete.

What I have learned is that patience is a virtue with our residents and family members. Sometimes this can apply to co-workers also.

The hardest part of the job is communication. What I need to keep my job going smoothly, as well as what I can do to keep management going smoothly.

The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with the residents and staff.
Awesome training
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 27, 2013
This was a long time ago in Reston VA but I will always have good memories of working there.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
At the time pay was by visit anda medicaid visit only paid $12... lol
Program Coordinator, Community PROMISE (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 10, 2012
A typical day at work is very busy interacting with different people co-workers, patients and volunteers.
The majority of coworkers are pleasant. The hardest part of the job is the lack of space.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to provide services to the community and underserved population .
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
job stability

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lutheran Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

Lutheran Healthcare Reviews by Location