Lutheran Medical Center

Lutheran Medical Center Employee Reviews

I trulu enjoyed serving my patients under my care
Senior Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 23, 2015
Pros: Job Security
Cons: Culturally insensitive Co workers
performed Direct Care and other duties. I learned a lot about Behavioral health, Management was incompetent and didnt foster a team environment. My co workers although skillful were burnt out and culturally insensitive.
co-workers are like family
Sterile Core Technician (Current Employee), Wheat Ridge, COApril 8, 2015
Pros: good hours
Cons: management does not listen to concerns
I have stayed in this position for the last 14 years because of the people that I have worked with. My co-workers are very caring people.
Great learning environment
Creative Art Therapist (Dance/Movement Therapist) (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYApril 4, 2015
Pros: Great people to work with, I made amazing friends.
Cons: Lack of support from management, better compensation for the work
Great learning environment since you had the freedom to create your own therapeutic programming for the clients and experiment with different modalities.
Hospital
Podiatry Resident (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 28, 2015
Great hospital, Great residency program. I would recommend to all. Overall a great fun time with good training and staff
Older population community hospital
RN (Former Employee), Wheat Ridge, COMarch 27, 2015
Pros: staff
Older population hospital with budge friendly management. Great patients. The teamwork was outstanding. Classes offered for education were great. Doctors are available and willing to communicate needs
My jobs consisted in scheduling, managing the Nursing Office, creating financial reports, detailing the expense of day to day patient care. Implementa
Nursing Systems Coordinator (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Close to home
The best working experience
Birth Registrar Coordinator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMarch 5, 2015
I loved my job here. Staff was always friendly and helpful. Management worked with us on a variety of things. Hard work does pay off. The advancement opportunities were endless.
Professional and great atmosphere
Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: recognized for my work
Always looked forward to my work day. Bosses were very friendly and professional. Understood everything that was expected from me and always gave my best. Acknowledged on a daily basis my outstanding work.
Great coworkers. team work all the time.
Senior Nurse's Attendant (Current Employee), BrooklynFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: knowing all the doctors so when i need one they are right there.
Cons: short breaks sometimes.
A typical day at work starts off with getting hand off about my patients.Then i introduce myself to my patients and do there daily vitals.Give all the patients fresh water and then help with there breakfast.After that anything can happen.What i learned is that you have to care for all patient even if they are not assigned to you.My manager is great if i could take her with me i would. The most enjoyable part of my job is see my patients happy and knowing that they are getting better. When i have patients who come back to thank me for all my helps, That the best part of my job.
I am grateful for the opportunity to help the community and to do my part
Morgue Attendant (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: professional staff
Cons: parking
A family friendly culture, at the hospital where we will assist, teach and nurse you back to recovery
The people I work with at Lutheran are wonderful.
Data Analyst (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Lutheran is a great place to work. The people that I work with feels like family
Productive workplace
Summer Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: good experience
Cons: lasted only 2 months
Would show up early around 8 a.m. Put peoples files on the server and make their appointments. My co-workers all worked hard and helped if help was needed.
Productive and fun.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 10, 2015
Pros: clean environment
Cons: compensation, salary.
I enjoy interacting with people of all ages. Respect is a priority. Doing unto others as I would want done unto me pays off. My co-workers and superiors are always pleasant and respectful.
Good place to get your foot in the door
Speech and Language Pathologist (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYDecember 13, 2014
This is a great local hospital that has a lot to offer. It is a fast paced environment, there is a stroke unit and a great rehab unit. The therapists are great and knowledgeable. This is a good place to start your career and will let you know if this is really what you want to do!
Challenging and versatile
Ekg technician/Medical secretary (Former Employee), Heart CenterDecember 9, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
I enjoyed my job and my coworkers. Management was
not engaged in the activity of each area and the responsibility
that the employees had. To project a caring and concerned
attitude to patients and family is part of what i enjoyed the most.
Laid back dept
Volunteer/Purchasing Associate (Current Employee), brooklyn, nyOctober 26, 2014
Pros: free lunch being a volutneer
Cons: alot of calls daily when needing to get the status on a po
This department is really nice. Everyone is to themselves. They work alot and then at times it can be busy. Especially when working on the PO (Purchase order), so many orders be purchased daily that sometimes it be hard to keep up because sometime we may think an order went through and it has not then we have to purchase the supplies after we thought it was already on its way.
Productive place to work, grow, and enjoy life.
Registered Nurse Telemetry/Step-down Unit (Current Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 17, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction and security
Cons: busy, fast patient turnover. often, not enough time to build rapport with patient and family.
A typical day at work is to expect the unexpected. Hardly ever had a routine day on the job in 10 years. While your standard of care is rigidly based in science, the evidence, standard of care and hospital protocols, you the practitioner must be fluid in your critical thinking skills, so you can provide the best individualized care to meet the need of each patient you care for that particular day and time.
Stressful Environment
Intern (Former Employee), Sunset Terrace Family Health CenterOctober 6, 2014
Pros: workshops
Cons: lack of office space
The workshops they provided were helpful and most of the staff were great (with the exception of one awful social worker. He was a dark cloud over that place.) Aside from that Lutheran Medical Center was a challenging but good experience.
Get canceled alot as there are not alot of surgeries available
Registered Surgical Technologist (Current Employee), Lakewood, COSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: light work load
Cons: canceld alot
At this place we pick cases, print schedules, write the board, put inventory away, run to get supplies at the main hospital if needed, assist on hand and podiatry cases. Assist on plastics and ENT cases.
good ob deparment
Research Assistant (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYAugust 28, 2014
department fosters resident education when I was a student . was really impressed.

1 2 3 4