Luxottica Employee Reviews

Found 2,007 reviews matching the search
Cool Company
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 19, 2017
Cool company with positive culture
Management is empathetic
Good benefits and perks
Fast paced environment due to last minute changes
Constantly evolving
Receptionist
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Ctr, MNMay 18, 2017
The job is require to help customer with their health insurance, PD measurement, help management glasses, fix their glasses and office support. Also, answering phone calls from customers that needed question that is being asked.
Pros
Long breaks, sociable, Easily request days off
Cons
Customers
It's a very friendly work environment.
Lab Technician LDO/ABO/NCLE/FIC (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 18, 2017
The employees are all team players. The company uses some of the newest technology in the eyewear business. They are always looking for ways to improve customer satisfaction.
Great company
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYMay 18, 2017
Selling, giving great customer service. I have learned about all types of sun glasses. I am the manager and I try to teach my staff to lead by example. The hardest part of my job is single coverage and theft because of location. The most enjoyable part of my job is giving greta customer service.
Fun and exciting work enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNMay 17, 2017
I have worked here for almost 6 years and have learned so much new technology and customer service techniques. I have also met a ton of new people and regular customers that know me by name and ask for me specifically and we can just hangout in the store and chat about life and Oakley. Such a FUN place to work!
awsome
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Calexico, CAMay 17, 2017
Luxottica is a great company many benefits and opportunity to grow within. a regular day you will meet many customers and alway make new friends. i love to work for Luxottica
Unrewarding
Retail Associate (Current Employee) –  NHMay 16, 2017
The company will find any way to cut your paychecks and pocket it. Changing how they payout comission and setting unrealistic goals, leaving you with cents per unit sold rather than a percentage of sales. This is an awful company to work for. You will give all your time and energy to a company who gives nothing back to it's employees.
Workplace Culture
HR Specialist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 16, 2017
needs improvement, disorganized, chaos, results driven not people oriented. No room for advancement, divided, no teamwork, people are in positions for power not to help others.
Pros
climate controlled
Cons
disorganized
get paid every week
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAMay 15, 2017
been employed for a year this month still making 12.00 i have manufacturing, production and clerical experience over 15 years. new hires making 16.00 and no experience. unbelievable. Hr dept. terrible. Good people being passed over for promotions, need to do random drug screens and don't mention everyone is dating each other.. all around no diversity whatsoever.... all ready have put in my two weeks notice. just be weary of this work place.
Pros
paid every week
Cons
no pto up front or sick time
fashionable store
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDMay 13, 2017
its a great place to work. lots of fashionable stylish eyewear for everyone to enjoy. great brands to choose from great affordable prices and the stand behind their brand
Great entry level place
Optical Associate (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 11, 2017
Great company to invest your time in. Makes you stay afloat with training. Lots of favorites in the store I worked in but the management made sure those who worked hard were rewarded.
It was a fun
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAMay 10, 2017
It was a fun environment customer had great story to tale. I enjoy myself working there it was a great experience you have to be on top of your customer service
Good Weekend Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAMay 10, 2017
The work is fairly simple, and the customers are not bad at all. The commission structure is not very good, as you only get one percent of your sales for the week, and ONLY if the whole store makes the week as well. Job hours are also very limited. Would recommend for a weekend job but nothing more.
Pros
Easy
Cons
No hours
great hrs
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2017
Luxottica was a great place to work with hrs that fit my schedule. The benefits were great and they also have great discounts for employees. They give you a free pair of glasses or sunglasses once a year
Pros
free glasses
Cons
short lunch in a 12hr work day
Wonderful Corporate Environment
Quality Assurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHMay 9, 2017
My job allowed for freedom to work at your own pace. The ability to work with a team that offered advice and insight when resolving issues. The company offered multiple opportunities to learn skills on your own through the internal website. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for an employer that offers a free work environment.
Pros
various outdoor activities to break up the day
Fun Place
Lead Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Totowa, NJMay 9, 2017
Great place to work for not the best pay but you can move up. If you want to move to a different store they are good with that. That is a place where people teach you different things.
Productive Great Experience
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Edgewater, NJMay 9, 2017
Luxottica gives you the tools to succeed at your everyday work life and personal life. They have taught me how to grow a practice and how to develop my team members. Luxottica has made me the better manager I am today.
Pros
Great culture
Cons
short breaks for long shfts
Fun company to work for with a plethora of benefits!
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMay 9, 2017
Any company under the parent company of Luxottica is going t be fun to work for. I have personally worked for Lenscrafters and Sunglass Hut. There is a sense of family with every store I have worked at, and I know that if I have a question I can reach out to a supervisor with confidence.
Produtive
Operator, Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAMay 8, 2017
My first job I learned to be responsible and have my first skills was a good job. from there i moving up and get new opportunities. although it does not last long in this work
Pros
good job
Cons
not good pay
Great Benefits, Payroll Grid could be worked on but for the most part pretty good atmosphere to work for.
Optical Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 8, 2017
Luxottica has many aspects of their company its great to have different brands and the benefits are excellent. I would like to have a better work life balance out of it but overall pretty strong company to work for.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Not enough Staff and hours to accumulate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Luxottica. Our community is ready to answer.