- Responsible for meeting/ greeting visitors.
- Responsible for answering the front desk switchboard and forwarding calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Responsible for the receipt of deliveries and maintenance of logs for Corporate offices
- Responsible for the conference room calendar.
- Provide support to the Head of Finance in various administrative functions and ongoing projects, including T&E reporting, travel accommodations, and reconciliation of Corporate American Express Card.
- Open and review all corporate mail and forward to the appropriate parties.
- Act as contact person for new hires during their initial on-boarding; order business cards if needed, secure a building and office pass, ensure that the work space is ready pre-arrival, etc.
- Responsible for ordering, maintaining, and distributing the inventory of office and kitchen supplies.
- Maintaining the organization and appearance of offices. Ensuring all maintenance of the office is upkept. Oversee any major improvements to the office.
- Responsible for maintaining the overall office expenses and budget for the company.
- Maintain offices petty cash fund. Ensure funds are secure and receipts are submitted timely to Finance department for reimbursement.
- Assist in all areas of the office’s day to day operations.
- Other tasks and projects, as assigned.
Indeed - 17 months ago