SharePoint Solution Architect
An effective SharePoint Solution Architect will have 7+ years experience as a Solution Architect in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications. In addition, a SharePoint Solution Architect will have 2+ years experience with SharePoint Technologies (Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, SharePoint 2010, InfoPath, Forms Services, Excel Services, Access Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services) in a variety of business environments. Experience with earlier releases of SharePoint are highly valued.
Leadership and architecture experience and skills:
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Business analysis and business process understanding.
- Strong ability to assist clients with business requirements for their SharePoint and Office System based solutions and create the appropriate information architecture, taxonomy and solution approach.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of business both verbally and in writing.
- Experience working with and presenting to executives.
- Ability to lead complete software development lifecycle, including analysis, design, configuring, programming and unit testing for information worker applications based on Microsoft technologies.
- Experience producing end-user and technical documentation.
- Ability to work independently with users and executives to expand the use of SharePoint to address business issues.
- Can help others in the organization with SharePoint knowledge at a level of understanding appropriate to their job function.
- Ability to know when SharePoint is not the right solution for a business problem and can communicate this effectively.
Technical SharePoint-specific experience and skills:
- Must possess an in depth understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Office SharePoint 2010-13 and SharePoint Designer 2010-13.
- Knowledge must include architectural design, web parts development, management and troubleshooting with a focus on planning, deploying and supporting enterprise SharePoint implementations.
- In depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- SharePoint experience must include SharePoint Designer workflows, effective use of the data view web part (DVWP), content query web part, data form web part, navigation customization, and some branding customization.
- Experience with SharePoint templates (site templates, list templates, master page customization) is required.
- Experience configuring and working with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) and SQL Server 2005 is required.
- Experience with server installation, performance tuning is not required but valued
Clearance Required: N/A
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Location: San Diego, CA
Lydon Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Indeed - 8 months ago
Lydon Solutions develops enterprise software based solutions that help construction, service and project management teams improve business...