Lyman Lumber Employee Reviews

Lyman Lumber
Outside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Eau Claire, WINovember 19, 2015
Lyman Lumber is a great environment to learn the different types of clients and their needs. The environment is conducive to always expanding knowledge on various topics.

I have the freedom to bring on new product lines if necessary without a lot of hassle. It makes it easy for me to provide the correct items for my clients.

Daily activities include:
Prospecting for new clients
Sales and Service
Business Development
Marketing
Estimating
Planning
Pros
Health Benefits, open environment, wide assortment of areas to find growth in sales.
Cons
Vendor Disorganisation.VendorMistakes
Very productive and exciting workplace
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Excelsior, MNJune 4, 2013
This is a very fast paced and productive work environment that is focused on getting a huge amount of information organized and distributed to the proper parties on a timely basis. The company is well organized and is always changing and improving policies and procedures on a continuous basis. The company embraces technology to help achieve operational effectiveness and to meet a growing number of requests for information from management. It was one of the best run companies during the time I worked there and was a great place to learn and grow as an accountant.
Pros
great office space, excellent benefits, work environment
Cons
salary was less than comparable to market
I liked my job
Credit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Excelsior, MNMarch 27, 2015
I liked my job but management was not the best. My manager was not a nice person. But outside of the job she was a different person. Liked the people I worked with. I liked all the different things I did in my job. Had to drive 35 miles. Didn't really like that

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyman Lumber. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5