Lyneer Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

A challenging corporate culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2012
Recruiting is a difficult industry to break into. You need a network of contacts that you can rely on to pull from. It takes time to build this up. Lyneer brings employees on with a salary plus the promise of benefits after a 90 day probationary period. However, if you don't meet some unknown goal before your 90 days is up, you are released with some type of excuse. Mine happened to be "we have decided it would take too long to get you up to speed on the industries we recruit for"

Lyneer staffing (formerly Infinity) has a very poor management structure. The Philadelphia office was small but led by a VP of the company. There were weeks that he spent more days at home than in the office, expected his employees to show up at 8:30 but strolled in around 9:15 and was incredibly unorganized.

You're promised huge amounts of commission when you place a candidate however you never actually see that commission, a result of companys putting positions on hold or better staffing firms pitching their candidates first. (Did I mention it's the managements job to fight for your candidates with a client? It doesn't happen and your work is pretty much meaningless)

It was an uphill battle getting help or support. Don't do this to yourself; the mediocre compensation isn't worth it.
Pros
a lot of young people
Cons
poor management, no support, no benefits for 90 days
Secaucus,NJ POOR
sorter (Former Employee) –  Secaucus,NJJanuary 15, 2015
Hello, i believe this headquarters needs to investigate your secaucus,nj building in which you guys haveva outside staffing company "Lyneer" in which they changed there name over 7 times due to prior problems but my main concern is how Lyneer hire and fire _Lay off due to no work is what they call it but if u pull up Mail Sorter jobs you will find Lyneer advertising after they laid off workers that they promised jobs to so basically they hire every week fire every week with no remorse to humans as long as the workers pick and ship.DHL mail so Lyneer is running a scam and its looking bad on DHL i have over 200 workers present and prior workers that gonna Boycott DHL due to this company the Guy Rudy there has no morals the Lady Jasmine in the office does not conduct drug test she passes everyone nor does she give the actual paper sheet test she does the test her self after you put your name on the paper i have witnesses who can testify how easy it is to get hired and laid off in the same week but Lyneer will put a craiglist add up the same day stating they need workers after they done let go due to.them scamming poor people who is misunderstood they have workers who speak no English PLZ. CHECK INTO THIS MATTER WITH THAT STAFFING SCAM COMPANY BECAUSE DHL WILL GET A BOYCOTT AND HELP ME HOWARD WILL STEP IN DUE TO LYNEER
Pros
no drug test or paper test jasmine does it for you
Cons
scam company aid off the same week u get hired
Fast paced enjoyable work evironment with hihgh morale
Contractor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia PASeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work would be very involved requiring you to engage in the daily facets of your job. I learned proficiency accuracy and speed. Management was very hands off but in a very constructive and productive way and was always looking for ways to raise morale even higher. My co works were reliable dependable and fair. They were also fun to work with and were team players. The hardest part of the job was primarily manpower. We were always looking for more help but for the staff we had we worked well together and got the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job were the weekly meetings and contests management put together to challenge us to work harder and better overall.
Pros
provided food and beverages
Cons
limited breaks
Productive work environment with work hard play hard attitude
Field Service Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2014
A typical week at Lyneer would start with a performance review from the previous weeks work. We would establish goals for the upcoming week as well as identify needs for new projects coming down the pipeline. A typical day would consist of making upwards of 50+ Cold Calls to prospective candidates. Also I would maintain any candidates that needed help in the on boarding process. I would review Applications, run background checks, send out drug screens virtually, and review the results. In Field Services we were Full Cycle Recruiters. The Field Services Department was made a profit center out of our Philadelphia office.
Pros
fun work environment
Long Hours, Hard work, Little Pay
Sweeper (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 26, 2014
A typical day at work at my assignment is not so much enjoyable. I learned a lot about my work, but only with the help of certain leads, higher up leads are not much help and do things that sometimes don't really make sense. My coworkers are fun, they are what makes the job bearable. The hardest part of the job, in my opinion, is that I work extremely hard, to the best of my ability, and receive no praise nor acknowledgement. Working and working, receiving few pay increases, I'm ready to find a NEW job.
Cons
one break, no set shift
Decent finance job for a recent college graduate.
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA.January 9, 2014
Overall a good position. I worked with spreadsheets and corporate software on a daily basis. Management could have done a better job running operations. Company had some good perks for the employees. Co-workers were decent to work with. There was always a heavy workload. The hardest part of the job was the preparing accounts payable checks so that they could be expedited in a specific timeframe when collaborating with the department.
Pros
secure job for the time period.
Cons
agency/company never made the ramifications of my position clear.
Dysfunctional Staffing Office
Sr. Recruiter (Former Employee) –  GAJuly 23, 2015
This company does nothing for training and providing leadership. They are more concerned with their PNL statements and overworking their employees to make a profit. They give no recognition to employees who go above and beyond. Their staffing system is not employee friendly and they believe in getting as much billable hours no matter the cost.
Pros
Pay and benefits are decent.
Cons
Entire Business
Excellent job for retirees and students.
Mail Sorter (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2014
The work of mail sorter is very easy to do for three to six hours a day. The pay is for individuals who just need a little extra money for gas and cell phone bills.
Pros
early hours to work starting at 1:00 a.m.
Cons
not enough hours to get 40 hours per week because it is a part time job.
Nice place
RECRUITER (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  ColumbusMarch 3, 2014
Screening and interview job applicants to select those who meet client’s criteria. Process Backgrounds Check and E-verify to check employment eligibility. Review employment applications and evaluates work history, education, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications to determine the perfect match for the client requirements
Pros
good coworkes
Cons
little motivation
Good entry level
EMPLOYEE RECRUITER (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CASeptember 8, 2015
Expect tension on busy days or when payroll is due. Each department has their own culture to it. It may feel like high school at times, but everyone means well and at the end everyone can get along.
Friendly coworkers, easy work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 24, 2015
Answered phones and took messages. Greeted clients and guests with appointments. Assisted coworkers with finding hotels within a certain budget for when they had to travel.
Pros
Were not too fussy about when to take lunch. Nice coworkers
Cons
Temporary work
Great for short term work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Paramus, NJJuly 22, 2015
Depends on the company I was sent to, I would fill orders, load and unload trucks, drive a fork lift, make deliveries in a safe and timely manner and operate machines at the company.
Temporary work doesn't offer permant employemt
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 25, 2015
This company is ok to work if you are looking for Temporary work. I am looking for at least temp to hire work. Would like the opportunity to at least work with and opportunity to possibly work full time.
productive and successful work environment
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 5, 2015
Great work environment and great leadership. Supportive in teaching and learning. Helped all workers be successful and productive and always encouraging. Really enjoyed working with team environment.
Pros
Free lunch and learned new things.
Great working oppurtunity
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 4, 2015
A typical day includes sorting mail, in various sections. Management was easy going and heplful. The most frustrating part of my job was working in such a conjested area.
Ok company
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 12, 2015
Need more better organization and there is no room for advancement opportunity. Need to be single, no kids and no life to work in this company.
Orlando not good
warehouse (Former Employee) –  OrlandoDecember 23, 2014
This company pay for position in Orlando DHL warehouse 8 per hr DHL pay 14.50 this agency stolen the money
Overall great company
Human Resource Assistant / Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Robbinsville, NJMarch 20, 2013
Good company... great job placement, Understanding staff.... Still high turnover rate
Pros
life balance
Cons
high turnover

2.8