Lyneer Staffing Solutions Employee Reviews

Productivity
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Delano, CAFebruary 25, 2017
Productive and fun workplace, excellent work culture, provides good platform and also have good reputation in the industry, feel proud to be part of this company.
Warehouse Linesmen (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 9, 2017
Lyneer can keep you busy. It's a great place to get your career ideas started. If your not sure of what you want to do then Lyneer can be a great start.
Pros
They are always concerned about your being
Cons
No room for errors
No micromanagement from leaders - that's it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJMay 11, 2016
Overall, I would give this company a C- rating. The compensation, and lack of micromanagement was the only thing that kept me at this position. Corporate and the management team has no idea of what they are doing, and are extremely resistant to changing with feedback from their local offices.

Typical workday starts around 7am, and ends around 7pm. Although you are only compensated for eight hours per day. You are always on-call, and vacations mean you are just working away from the office.
Pros
Lack of Micromanagement
Young enviroment
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 19, 2016
Not much room for growth within company. Very low salary for some areas. young environment. management could be better. you could easily move within the company to a different area
productive staffing agency
Medicare Part D Coordinator (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2017
Nice agency to work with! Great communication, great location! I would recommend anyone to contact them! They contacted me and I was working with a weeks time! I would love to have the chance to collaborate with this agency again!
Enjoyed my time at staffmark
Loading/Unloading (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 13, 2017
Was sent out to different locations best one was staff mark wish I could have been able to go back.
Office people were very friendly and helpful.
Always got paid on time.
Pros
Having a stable position
Cons
Being let go over 1 absence
Good temp agency
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 28, 2016
Was a temp assigned to Penser/Suddath. Not much contact after assignment. Was prompt in finding placement and always professional. Overall good feeling about the company.
very good work place
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJFebruary 16, 2017
Professional and very work friendly, plenty of work for everyone and very good mannered managers and coworkers i find it to be very helpful in a time of need
Pros
good pay
Cons
takes to much money for gas
they were ok.
UPS (Former Employee) –  Forrest Park, GAOctober 27, 2016
lyneer got me at a job. that job paid me less than 100 dollars a week . i couldn't afford to do anything for me and my child. working at ups was ok. it was a great experince of team work.but there was no air. i never had a set schedule. but the job was very easy. the only allowed certain people to stay and do overtime.
Pros
got me a job
Cons
job does not pay enough
it's ok
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAFebruary 10, 2017
Different from any other job that I have had. I love working with the people very busy team work is required at all times ive been happy working here with all my co workers

Want to know more about Lyneer Staffing Solutions?

Ask a question
Great place for a steady job
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  New JerseyFebruary 9, 2017
Good place for a steady job they work with you to find you the perfect job they always listen to theyre workers. The hours are logical and consistant.
Honest
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittston, PAJanuary 23, 2017
Good leadership clean bathroom healthy environment for employees,safe for employees. Fun to work for them . Understanding Honest and helpful . And always have work for employees.
Pros
Safe
Cons
Fast paced enjoyable work evironment with hihgh morale
Contractor (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia PASeptember 19, 2014
A typical day at work would be very involved requiring you to engage in the daily facets of your job. I learned proficiency accuracy and speed. Management was very hands off but in a very constructive and productive way and was always looking for ways to raise morale even higher. My co works were reliable dependable and fair. They were also fun to work with and were team players. The hardest part of the job was primarily manpower. We were always looking for more help but for the staff we had we worked well together and got the job done. The most enjoyable part of the job were the weekly meetings and contests management put together to challenge us to work harder and better overall.
Pros
Provided food and beverages
Cons
Limited breaks
They don't give breaks and never have a consistent schedule.
UPS Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Grove City, OHDecember 29, 2016
I wouldn't go back. My car broke down so I was taking a can to work. Instead of letting me work a different shift they let me go.
Pros
income
Cons
no breaks, disrespect, no help
great place
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Forest Park, GAJanuary 20, 2017
i enjoyed working here. i alwalys had a jobs. if i didnt it was only a short period of time. i love the people i worked with there. they were all very friendly
Pros
i dont know
Cons
i dont know
Agency is good
General Laborer (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Fontana, CADecember 1, 2016
I always find work thru this agency. I've never had a problem with them or with my hours and recommended to use them if you want to yet experience or your foot in the door.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 24, 2016
I love this place they are very nice quick when finding you an assignments they very nice i would recommend them to other people Good good company. Pay could be better for some assignments but overall they are great.
good with finding jobs that fit my needs
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 1, 2016
very nice people working for their company, was able to match me with a job in a very convient area/ providing me with great benefits
Long Hours, Hard work, Little Pay
Sweeper (Current Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJJuly 26, 2014
A typical day at work at my assignment is not so much enjoyable. I learned a lot about my work, but only with the help of certain leads, higher up leads are not much help and do things that sometimes don't really make sense. My coworkers are fun, they are what makes the job bearable. The hardest part of the job, in my opinion, is that I work extremely hard, to the best of my ability, and receive no praise nor acknowledgement. Working and working, receiving few pay increases, I'm ready to find a NEW job.
Cons
One Break, No Set Shift
A challenging corporate culture
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 25, 2012
Recruiting is a difficult industry to break into. You need a network of contacts that you can rely on to pull from. It takes time to build this up. Lyneer brings employees on with a salary plus the promise of benefits after a 90 day probationary period. However, if you don't meet some unknown goal before your 90 days is up, you are released with some type of excuse. Mine happened to be "we have decided it would take too long to get you up to speed on the industries we recruit for"

Lyneer staffing (formerly Infinity) has a very poor management structure. The Philadelphia office was small but led by a VP of the company. There were weeks that he spent more days at home than in the office, expected his employees to show up at 8:30 but strolled in around 9:15 and was incredibly unorganized.

You're promised huge amounts of commission when you place a candidate however you never actually see that commission, a result of companys putting positions on hold or better staffing firms pitching their candidates first. (Did I mention it's the managements job to fight for your candidates with a client? It doesn't happen and your work is pretty much meaningless)

It was an uphill battle getting help or support. Don't do this to yourself; the mediocre compensation isn't worth it.
Pros
a lot of young people
Cons
poor management, no support, no benefits for 90 days

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyneer Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7