Lyneer Staffing Employee Reviews

ok place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Coatesville, PAMay 17, 2017
tried to keep us busy too many layoffs for 1 week time periods.Management was ok sometimes had problem getting paid on time.they switched mangers alot
Very Productive Workplace
UPS (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHMay 16, 2017
A typical day included feeling orders for customers. Also packing them and placing them in the right area without error. I learned how to be sharp and be very careful about customers orders for their best interest and satisfaction. The hardest obstacle was making sure all the orders I put in were made accurate. They gave us leniency and let us listen to music in the work area.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Healthcare
Productive and nice place to work
Billing Clerk/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Swedesboro, NJApril 25, 2017
I enjoyed working for Lyneer Staffing Services at UPS company as an Billing Clerk/ Administrator and answering phones, sorting, filing and updating the spread sheet and inputting the billing information.
pay is not good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEApril 22, 2017
sometimes they would send you to a location and the job wound not know anything about you coming. Over worked you and not enough pay. They would always say that the job was full time but when i would speak with the manager they would tell me that it wasnt
Fun work environment.
Temp Janitor (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHApril 18, 2017
I like that we where trained correctly. I like that the management always descussed advancement opportunitys. I like is that they cross train us. Nice
Pros
The compensation was nice
Cons
When ran out of work. You was left walking around.
Very fast past
Ticketer, Flat Break Down (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAApril 13, 2017
At this job it is very stressful only due to so many women working on one line. The hardest part about this job is making your numbers. It would be great for women who like to keep to themselves.
Pros
Every now an then they provide free lunch, raffels.
Cons
Shorts breaks
Negative place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHMarch 22, 2017
Terrible place to work. Not enough hours or proper pay. Work environment is negative and dangerous, do not get paid for all our worked and management agrees with safety issues yet there arent any changes made.
A good work place,
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fullerton, CAMarch 11, 2017
Good work environment, comfortable working with other co workers. I learned a lot of new techniques on how to work in a fast pace. At times it would get a bit difficult when they would change all our work positions ,getting use to a new technique but with time i would get the hang of it right away.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
It was temp.
Keep your pace
DHL Courier Service (Former Employee) –  Elkridge, MDMarch 6, 2017
Nothing much to say, this job was paced and overtime a must. Almost a sweat shop. Never to return but thanks for the experience. I have nothing more to speak about this experience.
Pros
Lunch needs to be 1hr
Cons
Rest rooms, yulk!
Decant warehouse (Former Employee) –  Newport, DEFebruary 13, 2017
Had fun working here doing different jobs. I had worked at five below warehouse packaging items and repackaging. I was a good worker, always on time willing to work
Amazing work experience
Administrative Assistant / Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 29, 2017
Best company I have worked for, management was always there for me to assist with any issues or concerns.. a very family oriented company.I would definitely
Fun And Inviting
Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 21, 2017
I truly enjoyed working for this company. I started off as a assistant and was able to move up in the company. The students and staff were amazing, and the benefits were awsome
reasonable company to be employeed with
Mail Processor/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Butner, NCJanuary 17, 2017
This company wasn't the best to work for. We barely received any breaks due to the load of work. the environment wasn't so good also. They didn't have heat in the winter and they didn't have A/C in the summer. This affected their employees work ethic.
Pros
work at your own pace
Cons
barely no breaks
Toy warehouse
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 1, 2017
Great place to work. Fast paced and productive atmosphere. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. The management and supervisors were great people to work for and they offered free lunches and breakfast. No complaints about this job.
90 day review
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Granada Hills, CADecember 27, 2016
My first assignment given to me was a temp to hire position (clearly explained the day of the interview). After 90 day probation, one week before Christmas and 2 weeks after having a baby, I was told it was a seasonal position and I was no longer needed. I was given no warning and absolutely no patience when I had to miss two days for the birth of my first child, even though I had mentioned it the day of the interview and a couple of times after that to my supervisors including the agency representative on site. I was under the impression they provided me with legit permanent work but found out the hard way Lyneer, does not protect their employees rather their personal interest with their clients.

Then I get sent to a one day assignment @ minimum wage, get home and receive a phone call informing me not to go back to the job site the next day until further notice.

A person's finances and time is nothing to play with.

Given everything that's happen in such short amount of time unfortunately all I can say about Lyneer is it has been a waste of time and you're probably better off filing for EDD.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
No job security, no job stability, no benefits, no raise or anything after 90 days, no attention to detail (employees)
It has great people and the job was really easy.
Loader/Unloader, clamp driver (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WADecember 18, 2016
Unload/load
Expeditor
Clamp driver

Everything was simple and easy to handle. I've worked in every section except, working in the office. I like everything hands on and most of all fast paced.
Pros
Good workers
Cons
Easy money
Great
Loader/Unloader/stand up forklift (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 15, 2016
Lyneer is very helpful and is willing to put the time in to find you employment. If any problems they are quick to solve for the client
Very helpful
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lehigh Valley, PADecember 6, 2016
They are really great in willing to help but the female that sit at the front door is really a inhuman she needs to get her life together i see how she talk's to people if you don't like your job found something else because she is not a people person everyone else is great!
Fast paced environment
PAYROLL MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CANovember 28, 2016
Co-workers make the work environment very enjoyable. Fast paced work environment, each day is something different in the staffing industry.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
healthcare
Fun workplace
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 9, 2016
I love the work environment that we have at Lyneer Staffing!!! We are more than co-workers, we are truly family!! We all work hard and we support each other.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lyneer Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8