Lynx Services Employee Reviews

fun environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 24, 2017
Indeed makes it easy to search and apply for current job positions. They send out alerts that assist with the right job just for you. I can really find what I am looking for.
a typical day
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 15, 2017
I learned that working that you cant have a life outside of here. If they need you then you must be there. They do have great hours and awesome coworkers.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
management
Don't get to many points
CSR (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 8, 2017
A typical day is: log into your computer and all systems and get on the phone. While it is monotonous I loved it. Great people, team leads are very approachable. Just watch your points.....
Good place
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMay 4, 2017
Good place to work. Very clean and nice environment but when I was working there at the time I was going to college full time and it wasn't easy so it was either my career or job.
Pros
Loving residents
Cons
Short breaks
Good job
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 2, 2017
Good job fun environment good for someone with not aloe of bills job is great pay could be better if you have bills or responsibilities probably not for you the pay is only $10 jr good for college
Terrible Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 28, 2017
I was in the middle of a two-week training session for The Hartford when I came down with a case of diverticulitis. I had to miss several days of training because of this. When I came back, I was told that I had been temporarily terminated and could not reapply for another position for three months! Plus, most of the supervisors don't know their jobs and the benefits are horrible. This was the facility in Paducah, KY, so I highly discourage anyone working there if they want to be happy at their job or treated fairly.
Great people to work with
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 20, 2017
Starting pay is what you get, no raises. Does not work with you what so ever. Poor management. Good security. Most supervisors are great. They go by a point system.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
you do not get a full break, no set schedule for breaks
stressful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 19, 2017
this job was stressful and they pick out something wrong with your calls no matter what you do. if you get your handle time down they tell you that you didn't read the script fully etc.
Great place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 19, 2017
I will recommend this job to anyone there very professional and work with you on your hours. Its a fun environment and lots of friendly people in this work place.
Pros
Lots of breaks for bathroom etc
Cons
I have nothing but great things to say about lynxs.
mistake
Material Damage Reviewer (Current Employee) –  work from homeApril 5, 2017
Unrealistic goals, mgmt. no where to be found when needed.
Compensation way under industry standards.
Job description changed after hired, given more work and responsibilities without additional compensation (not how the world works fellas)
Constant employee turn over (wonder why??!!)
Truth about LYNX
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 5, 2017
I work there for over two years. The supervisors are over worked under paid. The CSR's are overworked and never get a raise. The director with no hair makes six figures a year and paid travel to watch baseball. The parent company uses​ LYNX like a cash crop. The employees do all the work and get none of the benefits. So unless you going to climb higher then a value stream leader expect to feel overworked, stressed out and make the same money you got coming through the door and receive more work to do. As long as you say the company needs and customer service is the most important then you have a job.
Pros
Full time job
Cons
No raises, stressed all the time and deadlines set by people who could not do it themselves.
Somewhat unrewarding employer to work for
FNOL CSR (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 30, 2017
Filing personal property claim loss reports for Allstate Insurance.

Lynx Services was not one of my favorite places to be employed. A typical day on the job consisted of filing personal property claims for Allstate Insurance via telephone.
not such a good place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 22, 2017
not a great work environment, no advancement, upper management doesn't care for there employees anymore nothing special to motivate employees any more
Enjoy my job
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMarch 22, 2017
I like working with people and managing a team. I manage the overnight team of 15 customer service reps. I do payroll,training,data entry,quality monitoring, customer complaints, problem resolution
Very fun company
CSR (Customer service representative) (Former Employee) –  Paducah KYMarch 8, 2017
The people are very nice and they try to help you with the work you have on your plate. I really liked the job even though it was a desk job. It does get repetitive but it stays steady.
Customer service, Multi-phone (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLFebruary 25, 2017
Enjoyed the people I worked with and the customer service we provided to a range of insurance companies. Room for advancement.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
high call volume
overall good company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 24, 2017
supervisors are mostly easy to work with. Learning the skills is fairly easy. Ability to learn at your own pace. Supervisors do their work.
secure job but boring enviroment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJanuary 12, 2017
people aren't very friendly. lunch room wasn't clean. located in the middle of no where. guaranteed a job unless you literally just sit there. hard to get days off
Pros
n/a
Cons
rude/dirty environment
Terrible Management and care of employees
Adjusting CSR (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 4, 2017
Use to be a great place to work. Now they have no care for employees and management does nothing to change that. The job itself is easy, but don't expect any change in pay like there use to be. Management is unskilled, under trained, and consists of those few few people willing to actually take the job.....and later regret it
Poor management
Field Support Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 29, 2016
Management doesn't care about you as a person. it's all about numbers and stats. the computers go down a lot, hard to hear on the headsets, a lot of politics, favoritism. the atmosphere is depressing, not enough natural lighting or windows.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Lynx Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9