Lynx Services Employee Reviews in United States

Great place to work, if you don't need to get up from your desk
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJuly 2, 2016
If you never have to get up from your desk except at breaks and lunch, it's a good job for you.

Management is very overbearing, if you leave your desk for a minute to use the restroom, they will email you about it. There are nice managers, but the higher ups are all about numbers.
Pros
Straightforward
Cons
not allowed to leave your desk, overbearing management
Dont work here
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJune 5, 2016
this place will make you want to die. unless you get a good supervisor like "Carol" then almost anyone else is trash they dont know what they are doing and dont care about you or anything.
Productive workplace with free food
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMarch 24, 2016
Productive workplace. You get your own cubicle with a lock and key. Management often serves free lunch in the break room. Schedules are not flexible. You must bid for your shift and management makes it unclear whether it's first come first serve or it's random.
Pros
Management often brings free food
Cons
Schedules are not flexible
Nice place to work
CSR (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLDecember 14, 2015
I enjoy working for Lynx Services
I do not like the fact that we are unable to advance
I like that they have insurance and a 401k
The people are friendly and the management work with you
Pros
hours
Cons
advancement
easy going work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 28, 2015
a typical day on the job was started out easy but getting into each call would get hectic due to calls coming in faster at time. great work place everyone nice and easy going.
Sitting
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLSeptember 15, 2015
The best part of Lynx was helping people who call to fix their windshields, windows and etc. The hardest part of this job was to not get frustrated with angry insured customers .
busy, busy, busy
CSR (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLSeptember 12, 2015
A typical day consists of sitting for a lot of hours with regular breaks and talking to people on the phone while maintaining professionalism at all costs. People will call in upset, nervous, mad and take it out on you, But you will also get the people that sincerely appreciate your help and that always balances out the bad.

If you don't like talking to people on the phone or like sitting for long periods of time this is not the job for you. If you can work facebook on a laptop or desktop computer then you have the skills to learn the job and work the apps for this job.
Pros
hour lunches, overtime, benefits, steady pay
Cons
sitting for long periods of time, needs higher pay
Excellent Company until sold by PPG
Director, National Customer Service Centers (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYAugust 30, 2015
Good work/life balance and high integrity, solid client relationships and job security. Would recommend this company prior to being sold by PPG, not familiar with new management of company.
Pros
Solid account management
Cons
operational management inexperienced
repetitive
CSR (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYAugust 30, 2015
managements is ridiculous half the DL's are rude to the CSRs... breaks arent evenly spaced out, and its super hard to get time off, they dont recognize doctors notes, and work on a weak point system.
Overall great job.
APD Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2015
The job itself was great. I am hardworking and was able to accurately finish my work everyday quickly. The co-workers worked as a team and the days ran smooth. I learned about dealing with insurance companies and auto shops as well as customers. I learned a lot about how to handle touch situations with difficult customers and problem solving in a timely manner. I requested any improvements I needed to be better at my job from my manager. The only difficulty with the job depended on the manager you received that could be unreasonable and inappropriate in the workplace.
Pros
Great training and teamwork
Cons
expensive healthcare, was transferred to an inappropriate manager.
Not very nice people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJune 4, 2015
Lynx was an easy job to learn and it made things go by quicker. The management was not very good. They were rude, not willing to help, and they did not care about you as an employee. Most places Ive worked, the company takes a personal interest in their employees,not lynx.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
rude staff
Lynx Services
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KyJune 1, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of logging into the phones and taking calls regarding setting up claims for auto and property damage for insurance companies. I learned that allot of wild things can happen to your home and auto, I also learned that just because someone seems angry it doesn't mean they are angry with you, and most of the time just need some one to listen so they can vent. Management was honestly amazing, and easy to work with, co workers were all great. The hardest part of my job was having to take claims regarding death or one that involved a total loss of clients homes etc., it was very heart breaking. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to assist client in the end, give them piece of mind, and try to get them to smile before the call was over.
Finance
Financial Support / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLMay 20, 2015
The position that I’m developing right now is as Financial Specialist and Tax Professional; processing invoice, supplement invoice, audit retailer’s information with IRS records in order to set company profile and issue payment, stop and audit payments, create authorizations for glass claims using different resources in order to validate request. Ownership and get request done is what is all about.
Not the worst place to work at
Customer Service Specialist (Dispatcher) (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FloridaMay 11, 2015
I enjoyed my job with this company especially after one of my bosses told me he could listen to my phone calls all day long as my customer service skills are that good and I believe in first call resolution as I would always go the extra mile for all my customer's that would call in.
Pros
enjoyable job
Cons
not long enough lunches on some days
No Employee Appreciation
csr (Former Employee) –  North fort myers flApril 23, 2015
I worked for this company for two years and the management team is very unprofessional. They do not have any consideration for others and their personal lives and emergency situations, they talk down to the employees and make them feel belittled, this job is not for a permanent basis unless you can deal with a high level of drama within the work environment especially if you work in the FNOL or ALLSTATE departments.
Pros
Making money on the job
Cons
Drama, constant issues
Very Busy
Field Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 8, 2015
I have worked here for a very long time but when a place only can provide a 3.80 raise in the past 6 years after all you have given them I think it is definitely time to take my great work elsewhere.
Pros
They will hire anyone
Cons
no gaurantee 40 hours
was ok
CSR (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLApril 8, 2015
I did enjoy working there, but at the same time the flexability with having to go to the doctors ect was a joke.. they went off a point system and they rank up fast. with having kids I could not always give notice to request a day off. accidents happen.
Caring supervisors and team leaders
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 30, 2015
I enjoyed coming to work everyday and enjoyed my job. It was nice to have a job where everyone worked as a team and was willing to help each other when needed or asked.
Great people to work with; very flexible!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 12, 2014
My job is never boring, it varies in many different ways. I learn how to glass claims, automobile claims, and also property claims. I handle angry customers on a daily basis, and I have learns how to calm them and reassure them that everything is okay in a calm and timely manner.
Decent place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYNovember 3, 2014
Lots of room for advancement and learning new skills, very good working environment - Very hard to get time off when needed though

2.8