LYNX Employee Reviews

Fabulous and exciting enviroment
Production manager (Current Employee) –  Spanish fork, UTApril 27, 2012
A typical day at work would be anything from running standard production needs to evaluating and improving production and machinery operations. I learned Production functions, Industrial engendering, time management Technical manual writing.
My co-workers were a wide range of personality's such as possessive, immature and cynical, together we made a effective team that was singled to a common goal for are production goals.
Learning such a way area of the jobs and industry in a short time.
Working with technologically advanced equipment and researching and developing the company
Pros
rapid growth, benefits, employee devolpment
Cons
no air conditioning
Fun and friendly work enviornment
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2015
Through the first four years, working at Lynx was a pleasure. It soured toward the end when a lot of changes happened to our department all at once, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this company. The people, for the most part, were friendly and willing to leave you alone so long as you did your job. The atmosphere was pretty laid back. There wasn't as much room for advancement as I would have liked, but I think working in a different department would have been better. The compensation was adequate.
Fun Atmosphere for physically fit people
Personal Trainer, Fit (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 16, 2014
this is my company so I would say that it is the best available company that I can make for my customers. I believe that learning is a main priority so I make that the moral in my business. I own and manage this company so I am always looking for valid certified trainers who look forward to sharing the clients wants and making them physically fit. the hard part of the job is the time I put into it but its also the most enjoyable part of my work.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
healthcare
Videographer Position
Communications (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLoridaApril 27, 2015
This is extremely low pay for this position. If you have experience and a college degree and years of experience I don't think 37k to 42k is acceptable. This is for someone who has just graduated college with minimum experience. Like most jobs in Florida that are professional they are very low paying. This job should be in the range from 50 to 62k per year easily and Lynx can afford that type of salary. When jobs pay this low a company is asking for high turnover.
Cons
Low Pay
Structured work environment with clearly defined goals and objectives
Field Support Services Development Leader (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMarch 8, 2014
I worked for Lynx Services in a few different positions in the 15 years I worked there. I learned how to effectively communicate with customers as well as my team and co-workers. My supervisory position taught me how to prioritize my workload and taught me about problem resolution.
Pros
structured environment, clear company/department goals and expectations
Cons
sitting at a desk all day, sometimes stressful when dealing with upset/emotional customers/vendors
Fair Media Specialist
Fair Media Specialist/Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2015
The job was stressful and demanding. There was no room for growth. Their hiring policy for temp workers is not very good. After working at this assignment for several months, they hire someone from the outside for this position after putting it on the internet without informing me. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
worked steady 40 hour weeks
Cons
hiring policy in the departments sucks
Consistent work and many opportunities for overtime
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYFebruary 9, 2014
Scripting and steps east to follow
Customers come first
Work with changes in management
Be helpful with coworkers
Hardest part of job is being patient with someone that is rude
Most enjoyable is getting to talk to people around the USA
Pros
lots of overtime
Cons
points for breaking rules
do not work here
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  floridaJanuary 10, 2016
pay bad work fun, management horrible, no future , a professional level of work highly detailed , mostly enjoyable, pay unlivable no chance or hope for additional raise, no anual raises. benefits insurance bacame worse and more costly. management very dysfunctional
Pros
Cons
bad pay, bad benefits, bad management
Good company to work for, but undergoing management changes
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 14, 2015
Hard work, focus on quick results. Senior management not always interested in suggestions from support staff. Loyal hard working co-workers. Good team mentality at the local level. Intensive recruiting goals.
Pros
Good team mentality
Cons
Poor advancement, management changes
Friendly enviroment, coworkers help each other
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2015
Great group of coworkers. Enjoy going to work, was able to ask for extra work when I had time. They believed in cross training.
Pros
great enviroment, work with other departments
Cons
New Manager change atmosphere in Finance
gives you chances
CSR (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers,FLOctober 11, 2014
Its a good work environment, the co workers are great. The point system is what gets you in trouble.
the schedule changes every 6 months plus. could be longer. and you can pick the schedule you want and still not get it.
Temporary position
Customer Service Representative/Claims Initiator (Current Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLNovember 11, 2012
I have had temporary positions at LYNX, I have no knowledge of benefits, their management is extrmely knowledgeable and a pleaasure to work with.
Pros
knowledge assistance and training is excellent, genuinely concerned about their clients and service they provide.
Cons
unknown.
good breaks overall good place to work
Customer Care Rep/glass claim specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2015
great job good opportunities. only down side is your sitting all day. you get two 15 minute breaks and usually an hour lunch. pretty lenient job casual work attire.
oveall good place to work
Truck Driver Class (Former Employee) –  Versailles, KYFebruary 12, 2015
good hard working company with a lot of different types of machine installation jobs in different locations and different states with a great bunch of guys to work with
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
short breaks long hours hard work
closed to public
TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLDecember 19, 2013
love working for the people, a typical day is phones, answering questions, helping csr's, helping unsatisfied customers.
Pros
people call into us needing assistance
Cons
low morality in workplace, job is not secure
Customer Service
Development Leader (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJanuary 8, 2013
For my position, the hours are alittle longer than I would like to work. The hardest part about the job is taking back to back calls without a break.
benefits
Cons
lean organization
Productve and fun workplace
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Inbound insurance claim calls, I have learned to practice good customer service skills and I work around great people in a great environment.
Cons
Chances for raises are not that great
Fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Great employees. The co-workers were fun to be around.
Hardest part of the job not being able to fully help the rides. Typical day of work was from 8-5 pm. I
a strict place of business
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYOctober 24, 2012
A typical day at work is a 9 hour shift with an one hour break on the computer taking calls to report claims
Pros
one hour lunch
Awesome work environment
customer service (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 25, 2016
I love working for Lynx Services, awesome work environment and every employee is a dedicated hard-worker and are always striving to perform at their best.