LYNX Employee Reviews in United States

Productive workplace with free food
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMarch 24, 2016
You have your own personal cubicle with a lock and key for any personal items you'd like to keep there. Management often buys everyone lunch and there are weekly raffles where prizes are offered. The environment is both fun and professional. You must bid for the shift you want. Management makes it unclear whether it's first come first serve, or at random. Once you're assigned you're shift, it's very difficult to get it changed. Job security depends on your attendance, advancement is highly unlikely.
Pros
Management often provides free lunches.
Cons
Shifts and scheduling aren't flexible.
do not work here
customer service representative (Former Employee) –  floridaJanuary 10, 2016
pay bad work fun, management horrible, no future , a professional level of work highly detailed , mostly enjoyable, pay unlivable no chance or hope for additional raise, no anual raises. benefits insurance bacame worse and more costly. management very dysfunctional
Pros
Cons
bad pay, bad benefits, bad management
Fun and friendly work enviornment
Inventory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 14, 2015
Through the first four years, working at Lynx was a pleasure. It soured toward the end when a lot of changes happened to our department all at once, but I wouldn't hesitate to go back to this company. The people, for the most part, were friendly and willing to leave you alone so long as you did your job. The atmosphere was pretty laid back. There wasn't as much room for advancement as I would have liked, but I think working in a different department would have been better. The compensation was adequate.
Productve and fun workplace
customer service representative (Current Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLJanuary 24, 2016
Inbound insurance claim calls, I have learned to practice good customer service skills and I work around great people in a great environment.
Cons
Chances for raises are not that great
Continuously busy department
Field Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Field Support ServicesMarch 26, 2016
This department has enough work to make the day fly by on a regular basis. I learned the intrinsic details of authorizing parts for the different insurance company. My co-workers are very helpful and kind. The hardest part of the job is balancing non-call work and normal incoming calls.
Pros
Plenty of room for advancement
Cons
Balancing phones and non-call work
It was a nice place to work.
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  FloridaFebruary 11, 2016
It was a good job. The only reason I am looking to leave is due to pay, and advancement options. I have worked in several call centers,and this was one of the best.
n/a
Representative, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLFebruary 1, 2016
My opinion of this company is personal, I do not feel I must provide description on my why's and why not's of agreeing with this employer.
Pros
Hours
Cons
management
A simple job.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 1, 2016
Lynx is a nice place to work for if you dont mind a very basic job that does not have much of any job advancement. Management wasn't really of much assistance. The hardest part of the job was not having a variety of tasks to keep you busy.
Enjoyable place to work but not much room for growth
First Notice of Loss (Former Employee) –  North Fort Myers, FLMay 11, 2016
A typical day at lynx services was busy. I took phone calls for Allstate Insurance. When someone was in an accident I would be the first one they would call.
Pros
long lunch
Cons
short breaks
Non productive enviroment
Medical Records Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Englewood, NJApril 10, 2016
No over time, no leadership, unsanitary conditions, one bathroom to 15 people.Co- workers are are somewhat professional, no communication with management.
Cons
expensive healthcare, no parking, no overtime.
Very Busy
Field Support Representative (Current Employee) –  N Ft Myers, FLMarch 18, 2016
Be ready for non stop work..
open 24 hrs
open weekends
work with school schedules
both part time and full time available..
Pros
incentives
Cons
very strict on scheduling
Very productive place.
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 17, 2016
Work under minimal supervision and with various responsibilities and duties. Monthly closing is the most busy time of the month.
Fair Media Specialist
Fair Media Specialist/Account Clerk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 6, 2015
The job was stressful and demanding. There was no room for growth. Their hiring policy for temp workers is not very good. After working at this assignment for several months, they hire someone from the outside for this position after putting it on the internet without informing me. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Pros
worked steady 40 hour weeks
Cons
hiring policy in the departments sucks
Awesome work environment
customer service (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYJanuary 25, 2016
I love working for Lynx Services, awesome work environment and every employee is a dedicated hard-worker and are always striving to perform at their best.
it was over all a job.
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 20, 2016
if I was still in florida I will be still working for them.. iT was ok good job. if lynx was here I will love to workn for them.
Good company to work for, but undergoing management changes
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYApril 14, 2015
Hard work, focus on quick results. Senior management not always interested in suggestions from support staff. Loyal hard working co-workers. Good team mentality at the local level. Intensive recruiting goals.
Pros
Good team mentality
Cons
Poor advancement, management changes
Fabulous and exciting enviroment
Production manager (Current Employee) –  Spanish fork, UTApril 27, 2012
A typical day at work would be anything from running standard production needs to evaluating and improving production and machinery operations. I learned Production functions, Industrial engendering, time management Technical manual writing.
My co-workers were a wide range of personality's such as possessive, immature and cynical, together we made a effective team that was singled to a common goal for are production goals.
Learning such a way area of the jobs and industry in a short time.
Working with technologically advanced equipment and researching and developing the company
Pros
rapid growth, benefits, employee devolpment
Cons
no air conditioning
Videographer Position
Communications (Former Employee) –  Orlando FLoridaApril 27, 2015
This is extremely low pay for this position. If you have experience and a college degree and years of experience I don't think 37k to 42k is acceptable. This is for someone who has just graduated college with minimum experience. Like most jobs in Florida that are professional they are very low paying. This job should be in the range from 50 to 62k per year easily and Lynx can afford that type of salary. When jobs pay this low a company is asking for high turnover.
Cons
Low Pay
Friendly enviroment, coworkers help each other
Accounts Payable Clerk Job Duties (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2015
Great group of coworkers. Enjoy going to work, was able to ask for extra work when I had time. They believed in cross training.
Pros
great enviroment, work with other departments
Cons
New Manager change atmosphere in Finance
good breaks overall good place to work
Customer Care Rep/glass claim specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2015
great job good opportunities. only down side is your sitting all day. you get two 15 minute breaks and usually an hour lunch. pretty lenient job casual work attire.