Lyons HR

Lyons HR Employee Reviews

laid back and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 5, 2015
my duties included answering the phone, taking messages,scheduling appointments. any employees or guest entering or leaving building had to sign in and out with me at the front desk.
CiCi's Pizza
Machinist (Former Employee), Florence, ALFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: low pay
Also, a good place to work if you are a high school student or in need of a part time job. You aren't gonna go far here but if it suits your needs, go for it.
horable
Production Operator (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 23, 2015
the boss was lead by an operator i was also lead on with intention to make more money and was continuously lied to found out it was going to be over a year to go perm and it was too long of a drive
Great temporary service
Production Worker (Former Employee), Decatur, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Lyons HR helped me receive a job almost immediately after I applied. They made applying and finding a job simple and easy.
i found this job very interesting
factory worker (Current Employee), decatur,alJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: experience
i found this job to be a very good learning experience. it was my first time working in a factory and on an assembly line and warehouse fixing and making the product. I liked learning all the new things i got to experience while working for this company at G.E.
great
production (Former Employee), Decatur, ALNovember 15, 2014
great services, it was very great working for them. I enjoyed the committed responses by the permanent workers
steady pace work area
door stop opener (Current Employee), Decatur, ALOctober 7, 2014
day to day i connect door stops to doors co workers is very easily going and very fast pace work area
Productive and friendly work place
Recruiter(Temp) (Current Employee), Florence, ALOctober 7, 2014
Pros: meeting and pleasing people
My work day consist of interviewing and processing employees. Assuring employees and clients are satisfied, Managing my time and skills wisely. Looking for better ways to help the company. Assisting with orientations, payrolls, client visitations.
good
Floater (Former Employee), Athens, ALSeptember 16, 2014
good company, really fast at finding you work.. never had any problems as an employee
Upper managment wasnt really professional
MATERIAL HANDLER/PRODUCTION (Former Employee), Huntsville,ALMay 5, 2014
Pros: long lunches
Cons: management
Long hours and low pay. Upper management treated employees very unfairly
Productive and able to contact a person to answer any questions
Assembler (Current Employee), Florence, ALFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: learning something new
Cons: long hours
Lyons HR is a temporary service that had set up a job with North American Lighting. I assemble headlights, Supervisor with update as to how many are needed for the day. I have a co worker that completes the process to send to next area. The hardest part is the standing for 10 hours a day for 6 to 7 days a week. The people I work around are like family.
Although the manager is very professional and considerate, the rest of the staff is inconsiderate of the employees.
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee), Florence, ALOctober 30, 2013
Overall, not a great place to work. Although the clients are very much respected, the employees hired for the clients are nothing but replaceable drones. Every day was a constant moral struggle. The manager was able to balance work with consideration, but the rest of the office workers were not. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help someone to find work so that they could provide for their family. The hardest part of the job was having to tell those people that they lost that job before they had any chance to prove themselves. I learned that staffing agencies are not a good service to the community, but rather a center of control for all jobs in the area.
Lyons HR Temp Service/ American Wholesale
Stocker (Former Employee), Florence, ALOctober 29, 2013
Pros: they will help you as much as they can.
Cons: not good at continuing helping. took almost two months until they helped me find another job.
Lyons got me a job within the week I turned in my application to them. I worked at a American Wholesale and they let the temps go but have yet to hear from Lyons HR for a new job. American Wholesale is pretty good. I didn't have any trouble while I was there and the Leads were all helpful whenever they could be.
temp service
Assembly line, Packager, Inventory, Line worker (Former Employee), huntsville,alabamaSeptember 25, 2013
i had many different jobs with them but mostly they were assembly and manufacturer. i liked working for them. they always kept with a job after a different assignment ended.
PRODUCTIVE GREAT ENVIONMENT
Warehouse Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALAugust 8, 2013
VERY GREAT STAFF VERY ORGANIZED AND WELL MANAGED. GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR.
Great workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), Decatur alabamaJuly 30, 2013
Pros: easy pay
Cons: n/a
Very Professional wasn't a hard job to achieve. I loved working there.
Excellent company. Great staff. Clean and friendly environment.
Clerical (Former Employee), Florence, ALMarch 14, 2013
Pros: variety of assignments.
I have worked with company for many years and have nothing but positive things to say. I worked with the Florence staff to find employment and found them very helpful.
clean offices
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Decatur, ALMarch 12, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: short breaks
I really enjoyed working for Lyons HR. They send us to different and meet many people. Got along with every one.ein
clean offices
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), Decatur, ALMarch 12, 2013
Pros: friendly people
Cons: short breaks
Temporary position
Temporary Assignment in hotel management (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALOctober 2, 2012
New temp service. Needs lots of structuring internally and more employers to match to employees with a stronger employee support system.