Lyons HR Employee Reviews

no comment
Material Handler/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALOctober 21, 2015
As far as employment services go, they did what they were supposed to do, found me a job. I would use them again. Nothing negative to say.
An exciting company
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 27, 2015
Working as a Custodian for Lyons HR has been very interesting. For the first time in that field, I have been loving it thus far. I have gained a lot of information on becoming a world- class custodian.I have great co-workers and superiors.
Great Experience
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 24, 2015
Great management and staff. I had learned a lot working for this company that will allow me to utilize those skills in the future.
Plant Experience
GE Temp. Anthony Griggs, Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALJuly 14, 2015
Lyons has provided me with plant experience through GE. I've learned about production and assembly. I have friendly coworkers.
Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Northport, ALJuly 6, 2015
I did a lot of pallet building my first year or so then I started forklift driving. I first year they moved me like two or three time to different job sites. The jobs was seasonal. other then the moves they did with me liked the jobs they was giving me. the only thing when the job end it take a long time for them to find you a job.
I hated this job
TNT Laborer (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALJune 10, 2015
The worst place I've ever worked in my life. The conditions were awful. The only thing I enjoyed about the day was getting off for work.
lyon HR is an fun and great enviroment wonderful people great clients and most of all great job security
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 9, 2015
lyon HR is an great place to work caring and loveable people great benefits and job security overall it an great place to work.
Great Experience
Custodial (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 20, 2015
I was interviewed the same day, I applied to Lyons. The company found employment that fit my experience and I started working the next day. I worked through Lyons for about a year as a temporary employee, before the company decided to make me permanent. I am a full time employee with benefits and its been that way for 3 years and counting.
laid back and productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMarch 5, 2015
my duties included answering the phone, taking messages,scheduling appointments. any employees or guest entering or leaving building had to sign in and out with me at the front desk.
CiCi's Pizza
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALFebruary 26, 2015
Also, a good place to work if you are a high school student or in need of a part time job. You aren't gonna go far here but if it suits your needs, go for it.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
low pay

Want to know more about Lyons HR?

Ask a question
horable
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 23, 2015
the boss was lead by an operator i was also lead on with intention to make more money and was continuously lied to found out it was going to be over a year to go perm and it was too long of a drive
Great temporary service
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Lyons HR helped me receive a job almost immediately after I applied. They made applying and finding a job simple and easy.
i found this job very interesting
factory worker (Current Employee) –  decatur,alJanuary 22, 2015
i found this job to be a very good learning experience. it was my first time working in a factory and on an assembly line and warehouse fixing and making the product. I liked learning all the new things i got to experience while working for this company at G.E.
Pros
experience
great
production (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ALNovember 15, 2014
great services, it was very great working for them. I enjoyed the committed responses by the permanent workers
steady pace work area
door stop opener (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALOctober 7, 2014
day to day i connect door stops to doors co workers is very easily going and very fast pace work area
Productive and friendly work place
Recruiter(Temp) (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALOctober 7, 2014
My work day consist of interviewing and processing employees. Assuring employees and clients are satisfied, Managing my time and skills wisely. Looking for better ways to help the company. Assisting with orientations, payrolls, client visitations.
Pros
meeting and pleasing people
good
Floater (Former Employee) –  Athens, ALSeptember 16, 2014
good company, really fast at finding you work.. never had any problems as an employee
Upper managment wasnt really professional
MATERIAL HANDLER/PRODUCTION (Former Employee) –  Huntsville,ALMay 5, 2014
Long hours and low pay. Upper management treated employees very unfairly
Pros
long lunches
Cons
management
Productive and able to contact a person to answer any questions
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Florence, ALFebruary 5, 2014
Lyons HR is a temporary service that had set up a job with North American Lighting. I assemble headlights, Supervisor with update as to how many are needed for the day. I have a co worker that completes the process to send to next area. The hardest part is the standing for 10 hours a day for 6 to 7 days a week. The people I work around are like family.
Pros
learning something new
Cons
Although the manager is very professional and considerate, the rest of the staff is inconsiderate of the employees.
Receptionist/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, ALOctober 30, 2013
Overall, not a great place to work. Although the clients are very much respected, the employees hired for the clients are nothing but replaceable drones. Every day was a constant moral struggle. The manager was able to balance work with consideration, but the rest of the office workers were not. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to help someone to find work so that they could provide for their family. The hardest part of the job was having to tell those people that they lost that job before they had any chance to prove themselves. I learned that staffing agencies are not a good service to the community, but rather a center of control for all jobs in the area.