M&M

M&M Employer Reviews

i learnded alot about the farming community
laborer /delivery (Former Employee), Carlinville, ILJanuary 13, 2014
it can be long hours strenuous work and occassionally pretty stinky but the management farmers ,and divers made this learning experience well worth while
productive
tire changer/stocker (Former Employee), Shreveport. LADecember 4, 2013
A good company to work for but its challenging when your hours vary. I learned how to work with people as well tend to their needs, also work with different personalities.
works around the daily life.
Office manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2013
Pros: free coffee and a company vehicle to get to work
Cons: the company had no more room to grow, it never seemed the owner wanted the company to make any more than what he needed.
- I would start the day by starting my auto phone dial-er, i would then check voice mails,emails. I would then start all the computers for the employees. Then i would get my employees to do voice infection warm-ups. Then we would begin to cold call in the beginning of the day. near the end i would try to resale previous clients.

-I learned how to value – more... antique stamps, manage employees and bring inspiration to sell with enthusiasm.

-the hardest part was when i first started working with the company i had to install all of the computers.

- the part of the job i most enjoyed is being able to inspire the employees. – less
not a fun place to work
Staff Management (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMay 22, 2013
box up candy, put boxes on pallets, management was not friendly at all they took forever to get back to you about a problem, some people there were nice to work with
Teamwork is for working.
Jeweler / Assempler (Former Employee), Rosemead, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: short break and healcare....
I had worked as printer, sale man, assempler, jeweler .etc... But I have no job right now. I want to be a employee in Philip Company at Baldwin Park City. I live in West Covina City near Baldwin Park City. This is a good condition to work at Philip Company.
a great company
skilled upholster (Former Employee), Midlothian, ILFebruary 27, 2013
Good working place with great staff. I am a people person .that get alone with every one.
hard working
Night manager/stock manager (Former Employee), waycross gaNovember 14, 2012
Pros: meeting people
Cons: not enough benifits
people relations ordering stocking payroll after becoming managment
Calm Office seting with Incoming phone calls and lots of mail
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MISeptember 30, 2012
The most enjoyable part is being able to please customers, and the fact that I consider it to be a chance for creativity.
Works in a one office setting.
The hardest part of the job is having to please a grumbling customer.
not a real good work environment
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2012
i wouldnt refer it but when a job is needed u have to do what u got to do
Can we say Slave workers
General Factory Worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 18, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything else
i remember just leaning against a post... I was so tired. I had just worked a double and just needed to lean on something because I was, for some reason, very dizzy. I was wrote up.
Field that builds your confidence
Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Trenton, NJMay 2, 2012
Great place to work. Lots of challenges to help you grow your experience.
what i learned
tank welder (Former Employee), Centerfield, UTApril 27, 2012
Pros: ........
Cons: bouncing checks late checks
bad habits, this shop had no safety at all there was no safety available for us to learn nor were the homemade tools that OSHA would not have approved in fact would have had fines for
Just a job and a little extra cash in your pocket.
Maintenance (Former Employee), Virden, ILApril 21, 2012
Typical day at work: go in at 8am till 12pm for the morning shift then work from 7pm till 11pm for the evening shift. clean, stock shelves, mop floors, empty trash outside and inside, stock coolers, sweep parking lot, and clean bathrooms.

I learned how to have more self confidence in myself. How to talk to people, even though I didn't run the register, – more... I still talked to people every time i worked. I learned how to talk to people without being scared or shy to talk and have conversations. That's what I learned there.

Management was ok. The manager really didn't know too much of what went on at night except through the cameras. She was only there from 6am to noon. One bad part about the manangement was that they would talk to you through notes writen to you on a desk in the back room. She would never talk to you in person unless it something very important. That only applyed to the night workers though and I mostly worked at night.

My co-workers were pretty cool especially at night. We got along for the most part. We joked around all the time. usually there is only 2 workers at night, me and the cashier. I didn't get along with some of the employees that work during the day or morning. Bad part is, is that my grandma works there and still does to this day and she would have to hear about what I did wrong the night before. But I got along with my co-workers for most of the time.

There really isn't anything hard about the job. I liked it actually but it just wasn't enough pay for what I want to make.

The most enjoyable part of the job is chatting with the customers and seeing them every night. Most of the customers are the same ones every night so we always had something to talk about. They are friendly and nice. I had a good time seeing them all the time. That's that part I miss too is seeing them. Now since I don't work there I feel very disconnected from the world. Because working there felt like you knew everything! – less
productive
3D generalist (Current Employee), CairoJuly 21, 2014
The hardest part of the job is staying a long time at work maybe continuous days
Familier work place
Stockyard Incharge (Current Employee), Patna, BRJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: plantation and blanket distribution.
Cons: late night work.
Have a nice day at work.
Co-operation and discipline.
Good management.
Co-workers are helpful and honest.
Daily overall inspection.
Evening break.
Quality / branding and fun workplace
Sr. Service Manager (Current Employee), Lucknow & VadodaraFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: esop
Cons: away from home
Free to take decission
Management is transparent
worker is very co-operative
hardest part is to work without leave
M&M's was a very great place to work but it is now the slower season.
Cashier, Stocking (Current Employee), pembroke,onJanuary 7, 2013
Cons: cold, no timed breaks
I've been working at M&M's since august and it has been a great experience with some very great ladies with which i got along with even during those early morning shifts. The reason I am looking for another job is that after christmas it is their slower season and I will only be promised 10 hours a week.

A typical day would be arriving at work and – more... putting on a coat an mitts, going in the freezer and opening boxes and stocking many shelves then filling the freezer beds and of course also serving customers by getting the product, opening and explaining the product. On order days the boxes would be brought in the stores and we would carry them in the freezer and again open the boxes and place them on the shelves. I would also bring out the garbage and cardboard and clean.

The hardest part of the job would be carrying very heavy boxes as i am a smaller girl and staying in the freezer for a very long time, the most enjoyable part would be gaining 4 new mother figures. – less
este es el resumen
RECEPCIONISTA, VENTAS, Y MANEJO DE AGENDAS- (Former Employee), Microcentro, BJune 5, 2013
Pros: eran accecibles con el tema de los dias de universidad
Cons: horas extras no pagas
fue una grata experiencia, la cual me sirvió particularmente a mi para adquirir conocimientos, fuera de lo que son las tareas administrativas, por ejemplo, procuraciones, redacción de oficios, o escritos.
exelente
mantenimiento de edificaciones como independiente (Current Employee), Medellín, ANTMay 4, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: si
trabajar duro
tolerancia
exelente
bien
ejecucion
la satisfaccion de haber hecho una buena lavor
me gusta
repartidora (Former Employee), gandiaNovember 24, 2012
me gusta repartir es una forma tambien de hacer ejercicio fisico en el trabajo

About M&M

M & M Technical Services, INC. was founded in 1989 to help government and commercial clients use state-of-the-art technology – Read more