M&M Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Driver/Cook (Former Employee), McMinnville, TNMay 17, 2015
Pros: Pizza place, what's not to love?
Cons: Unhappy customers
A typical day at work would include making and delivering pizzas, cleaning the store and washing dishes. The other employees were great to work with and we got things done.
great job
Tax preparer (Current Employee), greenville scFebruary 11, 2015
wonderful job great work environment , friendly management and staff, the job isn't really hard but it does at times get busy . the hardest part had to be training but its only three days
fun building displays creating your own themes
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Louisville, KYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: a good working team
Cons: when thing dont come togeather as plan
Call on he various accounts to set plans for the different occasions thru the year . We would set the plan and the date to build the display , organize. the manpower to make the plan work .The hardest part of job was making sure everything came together . The most enjoyable was seeing the finish product.
ATTORNEY AT LAW
Attorney at Law (Current Employee), San Diego, CAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: free time, lunch any time
Cons: no healthcare, no retire plan, no bennefits
LEXIS JUSTI

ENJOY EVERY DAY

NEVER GET MAD.

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8
it is an ok place to work for
Cashier/inventory manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 22, 2014
co workers are ok but always changing
cashier stock ordering closing shift
talent buying / brokering and event planning / management
Senior Event Manager / Producer (Former Employee), Fontana, CAAugust 21, 2014
talent buying / brokering
event planning / management
negotiating & contracting
research for clients

hardest part of the job:
long hours on event days
artist's diva attitudes

best part of the job:
meeting interesting people
producing outstanding events
satisfied clients and artists
i learnded alot about the farming community
laborer /delivery (Former Employee), Carlinville, ILJanuary 13, 2014
it can be long hours strenuous work and occassionally pretty stinky but the management farmers ,and divers made this learning experience well worth while
productive
tire changer/stocker (Former Employee), Shreveport. LADecember 4, 2013
A good company to work for but its challenging when your hours vary. I learned how to work with people as well tend to their needs, also work with different personalities.
works around the daily life.
Office manager (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 25, 2013
Pros: free coffee and a company vehicle to get to work
Cons: the company had no more room to grow, it never seemed the owner wanted the company to make any more than what he needed.
- I would start the day by starting my auto phone dial-er, i would then check voice mails,emails. I would then start all the computers for the employees. Then i would get my employees to do voice infection warm-ups. Then we would begin to cold call in the beginning of the day. near the end i would try to resale previous clients.

-I learned how to value antique stamps, manage employees and bring inspiration to sell with enthusiasm.

-the hardest part was when i first started working with the company i had to install all of the computers.

- the part of the job i most enjoyed is being able to inspire the employees.
not a fun place to work
Staff Management (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNMay 22, 2013
box up candy, put boxes on pallets, management was not friendly at all they took forever to get back to you about a problem, some people there were nice to work with
Teamwork is for working.
Jeweler / Assempler (Former Employee), Rosemead, CAApril 10, 2013
Pros: free lunch.
Cons: short break and healcare....
I had worked as printer, sale man, assempler, jeweler .etc... But I have no job right now. I want to be a employee in Philip Company at Baldwin Park City. I live in West Covina City near Baldwin Park City. This is a good condition to work at Philip Company.
a great company
skilled upholster (Former Employee), Midlothian, ILFebruary 27, 2013
Good working place with great staff. I am a people person .that get alone with every one.
hard working
Night manager/stock manager (Former Employee), waycross gaNovember 14, 2012
Pros: meeting people
Cons: not enough benifits
people relations ordering stocking payroll after becoming managment
Calm Office seting with Incoming phone calls and lots of mail
Independent Contractor (Current Employee), Mount Pleasant, MISeptember 30, 2012
The most enjoyable part is being able to please customers, and the fact that I consider it to be a chance for creativity.
Works in a one office setting.
The hardest part of the job is having to please a grumbling customer.
not a real good work environment
Warehouse associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 29, 2012
i wouldnt refer it but when a job is needed u have to do what u got to do
Can we say Slave workers
General Factory Worker (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNJuly 18, 2012
Pros: paycheck
Cons: everything else
i remember just leaning against a post... I was so tired. I had just worked a double and just needed to lean on something because I was, for some reason, very dizzy. I was wrote up.
Field that builds your confidence
Inventory Manager (Former Employee), Trenton, NJMay 2, 2012
Great place to work. Lots of challenges to help you grow your experience.
what i learned
tank welder (Former Employee), Centerfield, UTApril 27, 2012
Pros: ........
Cons: bouncing checks late checks
bad habits, this shop had no safety at all there was no safety available for us to learn nor were the homemade tools that OSHA would not have approved in fact would have had fines for
Just a job and a little extra cash in your pocket.
Maintenance (Former Employee), Virden, ILApril 21, 2012
Typical day at work: go in at 8am till 12pm for the morning shift then work from 7pm till 11pm for the evening shift. clean, stock shelves, mop floors, empty trash outside and inside, stock coolers, sweep parking lot, and clean bathrooms.

I learned how to have more self confidence in myself. How to talk to people, even though I didn't run the register, I still talked to people every time i worked. I learned how to talk to people without being scared or shy to talk and have conversations. That's what I learned there.

Management was ok. The manager really didn't know too much of what went on at night except through the cameras. She was only there from 6am to noon. One bad part about the manangement was that they would talk to you through notes writen to you on a desk in the back room. She would never talk to you in person unless it something very important. That only applyed to the night workers though and I mostly worked at night.

My co-workers were pretty cool especially at night. We got along for the most part. We joked around all the time. usually there is only 2 workers at night, me and the cashier. I didn't get along with some of the employees that work during the day or morning. Bad part is, is that my grandma works there and still does to this day and she would have to hear about what I did wrong the night before. But I got along with my co-workers for most of the time.

There really isn't anything hard about the job. I liked it actually but it just wasn't enough pay for what I want to make.

The most enjoyable part of the job is chatting with the customers and seeing them every night. Most of the customers are the same ones every night so we always had something to talk about. They are friendly and nice. I had a good time seeing them all the time. That's that part I miss too is seeing them. Now since I don't work there I feel very disconnected from the world. Because working there felt like you knew everything!