● 8 years of Information Technology development experience on Database Design and Development in SQL server 2012/2008R2/2008/2005/2000 system in OLTP and OLAP environment in various industries like Finance, Insurance and Health Care.
● A motivated, highly organized individual and enthusiastic team player with excellent communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
● Has in-depth knowledge of Transact-SQL (Data Definition Language, Data Manipulation language)
● Creates tables, views, user defined functions, cursors, derived tables, common table expressions (CTEs) and Triggers to facilitate efficient data manipulation and data consistency
● Dealt extensively with Relational Database Management Systems, including E/R Diagrams, Normalization, Constraints, Querying, Joins, Keys, Data Import/Export
● Wrote sub-query, correlated sub-query, complex Stored Procedures and ad-hoc TSQL statements
● Encapsulated Ad-hoc TSQL statements into Store Procedures for Optimization
● Wrote ad-hoc queries utilizing Dynamic SQL and SQLCMD command line utility
● Created and maintained Cluster Index and Non Cluster Index
● Implemented ETL Packages using DTS and SSIS 2012/2008R2/2008/2005/2000, creating SSIS,DTS packages for large data transfers between MS-SQL Servers and automating using SQL jobs
● Implemented all transformations available on the SSIS toolbox.
● Created master and child packages, package configurations and logging
● Used variables and expressions in packages
● Extracted, transformed, and loaded data (ETL) between Homogenous and Heterogeneous System using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, – more... Bulk Insert, BCP, and XML)
● Created Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and schedule DTS/SSIS Packages
● Generated reports using MS Reporting Services 2012/2008R2/2008/2005/2000
● Configured report server and report manager scheduling, gave permissions to different level of users in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
● Generated on-demand and scheduled reports for business analysis or management decisions using SQL Server Reporting Services
● Possesses excellent technical and analytical skills with a clear understanding of data architecture, metadata, design goals of ER modeling for OLTP and dimension modeling for OLAP
● Designed, created and processes cubes using SSAS
● Calculated measures and dimension members using multi-dimensional expression (MDX), mathematical formulas, and user-defined functions
● Designed aggregations and pre-calculates using SSAS.
● Created groups and measures, KPIs
● Scheduled and deployed reports, and uploaded files to a report server catalog from the report manager
● Designed and implemented relational database model as per business needs
● Analyzed, designed, developed, tested and implemented systems following the SDLC – less