M Force Staffing Employee Reviews

No Disappointment
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 20, 2017
Having worked elsewhere in the industry, as well as other privately held companies, I can confidently give MForce 5 stars. Though there is always room for improvement, they truly exceed in all 5 areas of evaluation, and those things are what make MForce an exceptional place to work and set it apart from competitors.
They do not demand unrealistic time or effort from employees and are very aware of the importance of work life balance. They take care of you the way they would expect in return, and that really shows through their Management team. Management at MForce is unparalleled to anywhere I have worked. They are genuine, intentional, and honest. No one in the company expects someone to work any harder than they themselves work, and they are constantly making sure their teams are taken care of. All of these things over all help create the really comfortable, yet professional culture that MForce embraces, and it makes it easy to go to work every day.
I couldnt say enough positive things about working at MForce.
Great Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJune 7, 2017
This company gave you room to grow, and really felt like a family atmosphere. Lot's of work to do, and a great management staff, who would help in any way they could
Great Compay to work for, superior Team that achieved over and above the norm.
Sr. Recruiter/Sales (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJanuary 17, 2017
On the phone all day setting appointments for new candidates, administering drug screens, performing the on boarding process, follow up afterwards and making sure they went to work the morning of their start date via text or call from candidate. Set meetings for sales for not only myself, but my account manager.
It is an ok place to work
Lead Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJanuary 10, 2016
There was a lot of advancement , but not a lot of job security. They only paid comission and not salary. The work, life balance was not good because you always had to be "available".
Just didn't have the ability/time to develop the Birmingham market.
Sr. Recruiter/ Sales (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 7, 2014
Just didn't have the ability/time to develop the Birmingham market.
Fair
Millwright (Former Employee) –  50 miles to 105 miles Work available 10 milesJanuary 8, 2014
Detailed during gainful employment. After job ended contact person was difficult to contact. When contacted had no answer for any other jobs available. I was directed to find other employment.
Pros
Provided work for (1) contractor.
Cons
Didn't appear to be concerned if I ever worked again.