M Resort Employee Reviews

excellent operation
Manager (Current Employee) –  front of houseNovember 21, 2016
Excellent operation on all levels.
This resort focuses on the essentials:
Take care of your team; keep them informed
Focus and train on your culture and values
Follow up with feedback from inside and out
the rest will fall into place.
Pros
entire culture
Cons
good
Bar porter (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVMay 25, 2016
more local a friendly place to work.. the regulars make that place great..the property is beautiful and very well kept..
liked the diverse of work invironment
Guest Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  L as VegasJune 30, 2015
Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
Observe precautions required to protect hotel and guest property and report damage, theft, and found articles to supervisors. Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy
Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies, using vacuum cleaners and shampooers.
Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
not having all of the supplies i needed to make rooms look nice.
Interacting with Guest and Employees
Security Bike Officer (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2012
A typical work day is all about having fun with guest and employees. I have learned how to be patient, and to be resourceful with this company. Management has given me all the tools I need to succeed, with my co-worker and guest. The hardest part of my job is riding a bike in 100 plus degree weather, but by far my most enjoyable part of the job is riding a bike and interacting with guest.
Pros
free lunch, and advances
Cons
difficult and intoxicated guest
uncomfortable place to work for due to lack of trust very disorganized
manager (Former Employee) –  executive officeMay 31, 2013
If you had a conversation with someone reguarding work you had to write it in an e-mail and send it to your supervisor ans the person who you had the conversation with. The office itself was messy and totally disorganized. Workers were afraid to say anything because it may be repeated to your supervisors.
Pros
The casino itself is beatiful and well kept.
Cons
management is paraniod
LOVE my team members and leaders!
Pool Bartender (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 23, 2015
This is an excellent company to work for! We work hard and laugh throughout the day. We go above and beyond for our guests and I love challenging myself to have them return always! The hardest part is there isn't one - if you love what you do then it isn't work!
Beautiful, modern hotel, with gorgeous pool
M Girl Model Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2012
Love my job, and the people I work with. I love the locals that come in, and have met some incredible people. I work in a very fast paced, high volume environment in the heat which is very challenging, but all of us help eachother out and have a great time doing it. The M is a great place to work.
Pros
great paying job
Cons
short breaks
Beautiful, modern hotel, with gorgeous pool
M Girl Model Cocktail Server (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2012
Love my job, and the people I work with. I love the locals that come in, and have met some incredible people. The hardest part of the job would be the long periods of working in the heat at the pool.
Pros
great paying job
Cons
short breaks
Fast pace, and constant change of faces.
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2012
I enjoy working at the M Resort because I am constantly meeting new people, and experiencing new things. Throughout the past few months I have sharped my customer service skills and have gained a level of confidence on handling customer conflict. Working for a 5 star pool has also given me experience with Forbes standards.
My coworkers also make my job very enjoyable. We have an understanding of how to have fun at work as well as being professional, which helps the day go by at an enjoyable pace.
Our management team does have a few quirks, I have found that there is a high level of favoritism, rather then recognizing team members for their hard work. As well as speak down to crew members when a mistake is made. I would have to say that this is the hardest part of my job.
I love meeting new people and working with the public. It's always interesting to me to learn more about different people, and their backgrounds. I enjoy working in a fast pace environment where there is constantly something to do.
It's a local casino
Floor Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 5, 2013
I work 8pm to 4am. I learn how to understand people quick. really nice coworkers. My job requirer a lot of responsibility with money and costumer service. It's a new challenge ever day.
Great company to work for
Deli Attendent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2012
This was a brand new casino that opened up and I was one of the ones who got too open it and learn new things with in the hospitality industry
The M Life for over 5 years.
Cage Cashier / Player Service Rep. (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2015
I was a part of this new beautiful Casino, from the very start I knew it was a special place, I have learned a so much more then I could imagine on what goes on behind the scenes, what it takes to run such a enormous structure and I have overall enjoyed my experience there.
It saddens me to leave but my heart is no longer there, my heart has always been a Designer of any sort ( Mostly Interior)
My experience with my Co-workers have been incredible, I have and still do work with some amazing people, when I do leave they will be missed but not forgotten, most of them I will always keep in touch with.
The hardest part of this job is: They have put too many departments into one, it started out as a cage then player services came and along with that, Sports Book and ticket Master. In this department there is: Cashier Cage, Player Services, Ticket Master and the sports Book. It becomes a little over whelming at times.
On a more positive note, you have regulars that know you and you them, they become a part of the family, they will also be missed.
Pros
Great people, Great co workers, Being a part of the experience for our guest.
Cons
Allot of complaints about points, Seeing good people lose allot of money, and you can't help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at M Resort. Our community is ready to answer.

M Resort Reviews by Location