M Resort

M Resort Employer Reviews

It's a local casino
Floor Manager (Current Employee), Henderson, NVFebruary 5, 2013
I work 8pm to 4am. I learn how to understand people quick. really nice coworkers. My job requirer a lot of responsibility with money and costumer service. It's a new challenge ever day.
Great company to work for
Deli Attendent (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 30, 2012
This was a brand new casino that opened up and I was one of the ones who got too open it and learn new things with in the hospitality industry
Fast pace, and constant change of faces.
Cocktail Waitress (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 10, 2012
I enjoy working at the M Resort because I am constantly meeting new people, and experiencing new things. Throughout the past few months I have sharped my customer service skills and have gained a level of confidence on handling customer conflict. Working for a 5 star pool has also given me experience with Forbes standards.
My coworkers also make my – more... job very enjoyable. We have an understanding of how to have fun at work as well as being professional, which helps the day go by at an enjoyable pace.
Our management team does have a few quirks, I have found that there is a high level of favoritism, rather then recognizing team members for their hard work. As well as speak down to crew members when a mistake is made. I would have to say that this is the hardest part of my job.
I love meeting new people and working with the public. It's always interesting to me to learn more about different people, and their backgrounds. I enjoy working in a fast pace environment where there is constantly something to do. – less
Beautiful, modern hotel, with gorgeous pool
M Girl Model Cocktail Server (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2012
Pros: great paying job
Cons: short breaks
Love my job, and the people I work with. I love the locals that come in, and have met some incredible people. I work in a very fast paced, high volume environment in the heat which is very challenging, but all of us help eachother out and have a great time doing it. The M is a great place to work.
Beautiful, modern hotel, with gorgeous pool
M Girl Model Cocktail Server (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 15, 2012
Pros: great paying job
Cons: short breaks
Love my job, and the people I work with. I love the locals that come in, and have met some incredible people. The hardest part of the job would be the long periods of working in the heat at the pool.
Interacting with Guest and Employees
Security Bike Officer (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 7, 2012
Pros: free lunch, and advances
Cons: difficult and intoxicated guest
A typical work day is all about having fun with guest and employees. I have learned how to be patient, and to be resourceful with this company. Management has given me all the tools I need to succeed, with my co-worker and guest. The hardest part of my job is riding a bike in 100 plus degree weather, but by far my most enjoyable part of the job is riding – more... a bike and interacting with guest. – less

M Resort Photos