A dynamic boutique commercial real estate services firm is seeking an Investment Analyst to join our team. This position will provide commercial real estate investment analysis, conduct due diligence, closing coordination, and marketing support. The ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years experience in the mortgage, finance or commercial real estate industry.
- Perform complicated financial modeling and spreadsheet analysis in Excel.
- Provide analysis of current and historical financial statements and cash flows.
- Organize and present data analysis, draw objective conclusions and make recommendations.
- Prepare packages for presentation to lenders and investors, including information regarding market data, occupancy data, expense analysis, aerials, maps and rent/sales comparables.
- Respond to client and lender questions regarding properties and the overall commercial real estate market.
- Review and analyze third-party reports as part of the due diligence process.
- Assist client and lenders in preparing documentation for the closing process.
- Maintain investment and loan files to ensure documents are properly retained
- Provide assistance on special projects.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills, able to interface with top-level executives.
- Strong computer skills with an advanced working knowledge of Excel and Word. Knowledge of ARUGS software a plus.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and strong time management skills to handle multiple projects and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Customer service oriented and able to maintain positive attitude in all situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Finance or Accounting or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Human Resources Consultant specializing in strategic HR consulting, executive coaching and talent sourcing.