M.C. Dean, Inc.

M.C. Dean, Inc. Employee Reviews

Unorganized company to work for
Telcom tech (Former Employee), QuanticoOctober 18, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: telecom division is a joke and guys running it are clowns
Poor management and no opportunity to grow unless you know the owner or a friend of his.
Was a great opportunity to travel and work in unique enviroments
Electrician (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAOctober 18, 2013
A typical day at M.C. Dean, Inc. was a fast paced and safe work place. What i enjoyed most while working at M.C Dean, Inc. was the travelling aspect of the company. They sent me to Germany, Miami, Baltimore, Dallas, and Pennsylvania. I also enjoyed working at various Government facilities in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area. My experience with the management team at M.C. Dean, Inc. was flawless. Co-workers from Washington D.C. to Dallas were very different, as far as quality and character are concerned, although I got along with everyone in both places. What I learned at M.C. Dean was that cooler heads prevail and there are never problems but only solutions. Working there also taught me initiative and to see the bigger picture, as far as working together to complete a job or task.

About M.C. Dean, Inc.

M.C. Dean, Inc. is the nation’s premier electrical design-build and systems integration firm for complex, mission-critical – Read more

M.C. Dean, Inc. Photos