About our Company:
M2 Consulting is a small, dynamic business in San Diego, CA that has provided project management, cost estimating, and financial management support to the Department of Defense community since 1999.
This is a full-time position. The Employee will be responsible for performing and supervising comptroller and command administrative functions for the U.S. Navy. Those functions include, but are not limited to: government travel coordination, payroll processing, time and attendance, funds control, general ledger maintenance, cash management, accounts payable, budgeting, and use of functional systems (N-ERP, DTS, DCPS, EDA, WAWF, MOCAS, STARS, COBRA).
- MUST be a U.S. Citizen
- MUST be able to obtain a minimum of a secret security clearance
- MUST have at least 5 years DoD Finance experience with at least 2 years DoD comptroller support experience in the functions and systems described in the Position Summary
- Preferred candidates will have 2 years in a supervisory role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Statistics, Economics, Business, or related field required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to be organized, proactive, and detail-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
M2 Consulting offers to eligible employees:
- Salary Range: $60-90K DOE
- Health, Dental, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K Match
- Excellent Team Atmosphere
- This job is located in San Diego, California
For immediate consideration, please reply with your resume. Please include salary requirements.
M2 Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant of E-Verify.
All final candidates must pass an extensive background check and are subject to random drug testing.