If you are looking to join an exciting company in a fast paced, growing industry then M2S, Inc. is the place for you! M2S is a medical imaging, data analysis, and management company dedicated to improving patient outcomes through the development and use of innovative new technologies in the healthcare field. We are located in West Lebanon, NH, the heart of the "Upper Valley", on the Connecticut River within ten miles of Hanover, NH and the communities of Norwich and White River Junction, Vermont. M2S is also in close proximity to Dartmouth College and Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center. Come join our growing team in this exciting role.
Production Technician III
This position will be responsible for the creation of patient specific 3D models in a regulated environment in a Modeler role as well as the review of models produced by other modelers and any documentation and training required thereof. This position will primarily be responsible for modeling and measuring and performing QC functions for TAVR cases.
- Interpret CT and MRI data to isolate the anatomy of interest in order to create a patient-specific 3D model with proprietary software.
- Review models produced by other modelers ensuring segmentation and centerlines are correct. Document any changes made to the model, compose important model notes, and document electronic batch records for the entire reviewing process.
- Help to optimize the production of models to reduce turnaround time and increase modeler and reviewer efficiency, including some training of modelers.
- Aid in the development of reviewing methodologies as well as assist in other production related procedures as needed.
- Two-year degree in a radiologic science, a four-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Computer fluency.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Ability to learn conceptually and apply broad critical thinking to a regulated clinically vital process.
To apply for this position please go to www.m2S.com/content/careers.
M2S offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package
and is an Equal Opportunity Employer