M2S, Inc. provides technology and services for the healthcare industry to manage clinical information and utilize it to improve the quality of patient care and reduce costs. Powered by our advanced technological infrastructure and years of experience working in a regulatory environment, M2S is the leader in enterprise healthcare management solutions.
We are seeking a Clinical Registries Coordinator I to assist with set-up, customer service, and troubleshooting for new and existing registry customers.
Registries Coordinator I
- Ensuring that all new registry customers are enrolled and functional.
- Providing training to users as needed.
- Facilitating data entry efficiency.
- Acting as point person for customer service and troubleshooting and monitoring customer satisfaction of registry participants.
- Maintaining the user manual for registry products, the database of customer requests, and the operational reports for analysis.
- Creating and communicating weekly operational reports, updating the status of operational tasks, and other relevant operational information.
- Reviewing and updating policy and procedure documentation.
Candidates should be highly motivated, detail-oriented, self-directed, and flexible with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to work within a team environment with constant communication and collaboration is a must to be successful in this position. Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong written and oral communication skills to ensure positive interactions with customers
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
We recognize that talented people are attracted to companies that provide competitive pay, comprehensive benefits packages and outstanding advancement opportunities. For this reason, we offer a Comprehensive Benefits Plan that includes the following:
- 401K and Company match
- Medical coverage
- Dental coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Paid time-off
- Discount fitness memberships
- Flexible spending accounts
- Work/Life resources
- Employee life insurance
- Disability insurance
To Apply, please visit our website at www.m2s.com
M2S is an Equal Opportunity Employer