M2SYS (www.m2sys.com) is a global leader in biometrics and identity management technology. We provide solutions for large-scale identity management (e.g. national ID, law enforcement, voter registration, etc.), healthcare (patient identification), workforce management (employee identification), banking/finance and other commercial markets.
As Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for helping our customers to successfully implement our enterprise identity management technology. You must possess a healthy balance of both technical and people skills, with a solid understanding of client/server software, system administration, Windows and Citrix environments, and SQL databases.
Additional responsibilities include the knowledge to pre-program systems for rapid field deployment, supporting systems and technicians remotely using protocols such as RAS/RDP/Remote Desktop, and communicating with customers to determine customer system requirements.
- Software implementation: gather, understand and define business requirements, reengineer and map them to technology features; configure, customize, deploy, document and support the firm's technology platform.
- Monitor and troubleshoot customer and software issues (on-site and remote).
- Transfer skills to clients to enable them to use and maintain the firm's technology platform.
- Business: exposure to financial and managerial accounting, management science, understanding of issues related to planning, organizing and controlling business activities.
- CRM: develop and maintain a trusted relationship with project stakeholders. Maximize project success by constantly taking into account changing stakeholder needs, skills, feedback and constraints to determine project scope and priority adjustments accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering, computer science, business information systems and/or equivalent work experience.
- At least 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Microsoft Certified Expert certification strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft system administration.
- Understanding of relational data models, data analysis, and information system best practices. SQL and Citrix knowledge a plus.
- Attributes: strong communicator, self-starter, well organized and creative problem solver. Ability to manage time, work to deadlines and work on multiple concurrent projects. Strong pre-sales technical experience. Must focus on customer success and delight.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to communicate with people via telephone, email, and in person.
- Ability to work independently with general supervision or within a team environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills are required.
- Must possess a strong work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- Ability to travel 10% of the time to perform onsite support for implementations and sales support.
Indeed - 9 months ago