Please do not apply to this position unless you have at least 3 years of enterprise software sales experience to hospitals. We are ideally searching for someone from the EHR software industry. Your resume will not even be considered if you do not meet this criteria.
M2SYS Technology is a global biometrics technology firm. We offer innovative solutions for time and attendance, patient identification, large government projects, single sign-on, access control and system integration.
We are looking for a driven sales or business development executive with a hunter attitude and successful track record of selling computer software, hardware or IT services. Experience selling EHR/EMR/HIS or other enterprise healthcare software to hospitals is highly favorable. This person will focus on sales to hospitals of our innovative RightPatient (www.RightPatient.com) solution for patient identification. The territory includes CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, OR and WA.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university, preferably with a business-related focus
- At least 3 years of computer software, hardware or IT services sales experience
- Experience selling enterprise healthcare software (e.g. EHR/EMR/HIS) is highly preferred
- Must be aggressive, eager, resilient, hard-working, ambitious, and committed
- Must be exceptionally organized and have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong hunting/prospecting, qualification and closing skills
- Positive attitude combined with an amiable personality
- Propensity to work well with others in a team environment
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, web-based CRM software, and online business prospecting tools
- Develop a solid understanding of M2SYS product offerings to address the ongoing questions, needs, and objections of hospital prospects
- Prospect for new accounts and decision makers using tools such as Hoovers, networking, social media, your Rolodex, and other online sources
- Form strong relationships with key trade associations and healthcare organizations that can educate the market about our technology
- Utilize proven sales techniques to qualify leads, identify decision-makers, overcome objections, assess prospect needs and identify pain points
- Clearly communicate M2SYS product messaging, differentiation, and value points
- Conduct online and in-person presentations of M2SYS solutions
- Strategize with the M2SYS business development team on sales tactics, objection handling and industry nuances
- Collaborate with M2SYS Communications Department on account marketing, public relations, and business development needs
This is a full-time, "work-from-home" position offering a $100k base salary, commission and comprehensive benefits package. At plan total compensation is over $200k. We are a fast-growing company so there is plenty of opportunity to expand your career if you perform and produce results.
Please email your resume and cover letter if you think that you are the right fit for this position.