Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the work environment by presenting a positive, can do work ethic
- Load and unload product ensuring proper handling of the same
- Ensure proper labeling, tagging, and placement of the inventory in the warehouse
- Ensure that customer orders are correctly picked and appropriate packaged, so they may be delivered to the customer accurately and in a timely manner
- Participate in annual inventory
- Work in accord with all safety regulations of the warehouse
Skills and Specifications
- Punctuality is required. Applicants must have reliable transportation to work.
- Should be physically fit and be able to complete all assigned work efficiently.
- Should have the ability to work as a member of a team.
- Basic knowledge of using and operating warehouse machinery and equipment a plus
Education and Qualifications
- High school degree, diploma or a GED equivalent certificate from a certified institution