Location : Lockport, NY
Base Pay : $9.00 /Hour
Employee Type : Seasonal/Temp
Industry : Automotive - Motor Vehicles – Parts Retail
Manages Others : No
Job Type : Customer Service/Sales
Education : High School
Experience : At least 2 year(s)
Seasonal Inbound Call Center Representative
Approximate Duration of Job: 120 days
Antique auto parts distributor has entry-level positions available that primarily consists of answering inbound calls routed through a segregated phone split. Assisting customers who are requesting information on products and services offered by our company. Providing assistance regarding web, mail and fax order purchases. Assisting customers in the selection and purchase of products that meet their specified requirements. Responding to inquiries regarding customer order status, product installation, returns, and complaints.
Essential Job Functions
· Responsible for the accurate conveying of information pertaining to the products and services of our company either in person, by phone, email, fax or any other communication device.
· Establishing new customer data bases and the verification of current customer accounts. Processing of new order requests and providing assistance on prior order history.
· Participate in training seminars to remain current and enhance knowledge of company products, policies, procedures and computer operations.
· Provide insight regarding improvement of products and services offered by our company.
· Work cohesively in a team environment while accurately and efficiently assisting customers with their automotive needs.
· Have cross selling expertise and customer negotiation skills.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Excellent communication, phone and interpersonal skills.
· Effective organizational, reasoning, evaluation and follow-through skills.
· Typing and computer skills minimum of 30 wpm.
· Automotive/ Inside phone sales experience helpful.
· Possess a current Driver’s License.
· Must be self-motivated
· Need to be flexible, have the ability to multi- task and embrace change.
· Training or experience in Telephone Etiquette and other professional service courses helpful.
· High School graduate or equivalent.