Job Title: Security Behavior Scientist
Salary Range: Dependent on Experience
We run an incredibly innovative security awareness division, with many cutting edge projects, and we need help. This role is ideal for someone with security awareness experience and an interest in human behavior models. We really need someone that wants to learn new things and improve their ‘toolbox’.
We need someone willing to do a diverse set of tasks including- onsite client culture assessments, a good writing background, and motivated security research. We need you to be flexible, a good problem solver, and highly adaptable.
Above all we need you to be motivated to learn. You will consistently be put into new areas and we need you to not only be able to learn, but also thrive in that environment. Want to learn about the psychology of behavioral design? Great! Want to research and learn about security awareness programs and content? Perfect!
Who are you?
- Above all, you get things done. When given a task, you know how to execute to completion quickly and efficiently.
- You play well with others: you know who to ask for help and when. And you know how to communicate effectively.
- You’re relaxed under pressure: you have a positive attitude with the ability to handle stress in a productive way.
- You’re highly motivated by challenging work.
- You motivate yourself. Self motivation is imperative in a virtual company.
- You are open to feedback.
What will you do?
- Assists in the development and QA pf security awareness materials
- Implement assessments on site with clients
- Successfully draft client engagement reports
- Research, and keep up to date on new topics in the security industry
We are a diverse, virtual, and spread across the States. With this type of environment, you have the freedom to drive your own success. When working with us, our clients and our partners, we want elite engineers out there that make the company better as well as facilitate their own growth and experience at the same time.
We know that we’re asking a lot. But we offer a lot. We have an incredible amount of fun and are a strong team. We want everyone to be well compensated and to achieve their goals - we support each other’s growth and happiness at every turn. We have great benefits, great opportunities and we’re growing incredibly quickly.
How do you apply?
It’s simple, really. Send an email with your resume and an answer to the following question:
What do you see as the biggest flaw in traditional security awareness training?