Are you a closer? … And a door opener? Then keep reading- Our Information Security Training Company needs an individual who is an opener… and a closer all in one.
Cold calling over the phone and pounding the pavement with in person meetings are not easy tasks and we realize that, so we compensate our sales people who give their best in helping us to succeed. We sell information security training directly to company executives (CIO’s, CISO’s, IT Security Managers and Directors) that improve the performance of their people. We have training products and services that are being used around the globe and we are looking to expand our presence in the Northeast. Some travel necessary.
The ideal candidate will posses the following:
- 2 to 4 years of business-to-business sales experience, preferably selling technology training or information security services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A professional business image and well-developed presentation skills are a must
- High energy, self-motivated, strong integrity and work ethic
- Expand customer base of business through cold calling and direct marketing/sales campaigns
- Prepare sales activity reports, forecast reports and expense tracking
- Work with existing sales representatives
- Responsible for specific unit and volume based sales goals on a monthly review basis
- Prospect research
- Calling to set phone appointments
- Presenting services via phone to executive level prospects
- Closing prospects on services
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Attainment of sales volume and cultivation of territory potential.
- Achievement of sales goals
- Development and continued maintenance of strong relationships with accounts
- Ability to identify, qualify and develop target prospects
- Ability to make calls to all buyer levels within an organization to determine use and needs
- Sound judgment and adherence to policy on expenses.
- Successful track record selling training, services or product solutions to one or more of the following decision-makers: Information Technology, IT Security, Human Resources, and Administration in corporate or government environment a must
- Well-developed sales skills in prospecting, qualifying, and closing, gained through experience as well as sales training.
Email your CV in Word format (No PDFs please) and a cover email that will positively blow our mind too: (As a hint: your cover email should give us an idea of your cold-calling and sales skills. If the subject line doesn’t make us want to open the email in the same way that we expect you to make our customers open the ones you send, don’t expect a response because we probably didn’t open it.)
Indeed - 10 months ago