Young, but established, successful company is seeking sharp, sophisticated, experienced and driven Business Development Professional to market and facilitate sales cycles within the health care, telehealth and medical billing fields. Experience must consist of no less than 3 – 5 years in pharmaceutical or high-technology sales environments. Personality profile consists of:
- High work ethic
- Very professional appearance and demeanor
- Superb communication skills
- Ability to present to C-level executives
- Ability to facilitate and organize sales cycles
- Ability to quickly absorb, learn and present innovative and complex services and products
- Experience managing sales teams is a major plus
- Experience with ongoing account management is a major plus
- Knowledge of behavioral health and substance abuse treatment verticals is a plus, but not an absolute requirement
Expect many sales meetings to be based out of a beautiful Austin, TX corporate office with light to medium travel as necessary. If you are professional, driven, highly-experienced and already trained with a strong desire to do well and work within a high-energy, professional team this is a remarkable opportunity. This is not an entry level position. We ask that only skilled and seasoned Business Developers apply.
Must provide references, resume, cover letter, be willing to engage in a multiple interview process, and be ready to roll up your sleeves and hit the ground running in a positive fast-paced environment.
We offer excellent compensation with a very attractive base salary. There is potential for upward mobility. For more information, please see our website: www.relapseprevention.org