This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to join the BI and Data Warehouse Engineering team that is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of enterprise data warehousing and reporting applications for MarkMonitor products.
- Participate in the design and development of an enterprise reporting application on SQL Server
- Assist in all aspects of developing and supporting an enterprise wide data warehouse
- Ad hoc reporting and mentoring end user report writers
- Maintain data warehouse quality control and ETL
- Minimum 5 years of experience designing data warehouses and writing high-performance ETL for terabyte size data sets
- Minimum 3 years of experience with internal reporting and ad-hoc querying for multiple company departments, with the ability to troubleshoot changing data according to business rules.
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS & Microsoft Analysis Services or other OLAP reporting systems
- Scripting experience for parsing log data
- Experience in an Agile or XP environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Intelligent and creative
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Must have strong SQL skills. All candidates will be tested on their SQL knowledge.
- MarkMonitor is an equal opportunity employer
- Department: Engineering, Business Intelligence
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Compensation: DOE
- No outside recruiters or agencies please
Indeed - 16 months ago