MBI Energy Services is seeking a full time Business Analyst to capture business requirements, map business processes, and write technical documentation.
- File and maintain all driver qualification files for all DOT positions.
- Lean requirements analysis.
- Gather, define, and communicate requirements.
- Re-engineer business processes.
- Bridge the gap between business needs and technology.
- Write technical documents, such as user guides, SOP's, and reports.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration.
- Business process mapping.
- Experience managing and leading teams.
- Logistics management experience.
- Oil services industry experience is preferred.
Licenses and Certifications:
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.