Maintenance, troubleshoot and repair equipment in the following areas;
- Clutch adjustments and replacements
- Transmission rebuilding, shift towers and plumbing new shift knobs
- Differential replacement
- Seal replacement and repair
- Hydraulic systems including flow testing
- Air brake systems repairs
- ABS Diagnostics
- PTO replacement
- Electrical systems
- Oil and filter changes
- Engine Diagnostics
- Preform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair orders correctly.
- Clean and maintain work area.
- Communicate any unsafe conditions or accidents or injures in a timely manner to the supervisor.
- Possess the ability to perform job responsibilities in a timely manner in order to meet scheduled deadlines.
- General knowledge of oil field equipment preferred.
- Knowledge of diesel engines required.
- Eligible candidates must be 18 years of age.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Class A CDL is preferred.
- Diesel Tech Certification preferred.
- Schedule: (Varies by location)
- Shift Change: TBD
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.