MBI Energy Services is seeking a full time Human Resources/ Risk Management Specialist to manage the company's incidents, inventory, & recordkeeping of all claims with MBI Energy Services.
- Manage the incident packets, inventory, and recordkeeping of all claims with MBI Energy Services.
- Prepare materials for presentations to management on risk management matters.
- Communicate with customers and provide required insurance certifications.
- Understand property and casualty insurance needs of the company.
- Prepare documentation required to conduct quarterly rick management matters.
- Provide support to the HR department as needed in benefits and other areas.
- BS degree with an emphasis in insurance/ risk management.
- Required Skills:
- Experience in data base management and electronic filing.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communications skills including public speaking.
- Working knowledge of insurance industry.
- Computer skills | Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Licenses and Certifications:
- Valid driver's license.
- Insurance license preferred, but not required.
- 40 + hours per week.
- Mon. - Fri. 7AM to 4PM or 8AM to 5PM
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.
Indeed - 10 months ago
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...