- Provided company vehicle to compute between well sites and check oil for water and sediments.
- Communicate with dispatch, on priority wells that need to be checked.
- Operate oil gauging equipment, gauge line oil thief and centrifuge.
- Maintain and care of company vehicle is mandatory.
- High school diploma or GED
- Required Skills:
- Entry level position
- Valid driver license
- Wear H2S mask
- Able to climb steps up to tank batteries
- Schedule: 5 days on, 1 day off; 5 days on, 2 days off
- Shift: Day or Night, 60-65 hrs. /wk.
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oilfield service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979. MBI serves its customers with...