MBI Energy Services is seeking a full time Safety Administrator to assist HSE Admin. Manager with driver qualification files and customer databases (ISNetworld, PEC, & PICS).
- File and maintain all driver qualification files for all DOT positions.
- Manage all customer databases.
- Provide information to operations to keep drivers qualified.
- Provide reports to HSE admin. Manager.
- Provide assistance to other departments depending on business needs.
- High School or equivalent
- Great organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Experience working with online databases.
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
- DOT Experience is preferred but not required.
Licenses and Certifications:
Valid driver's license
40 + hours per week.
8AM to 5PM MST.
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.