MBI Energy Services is seeking a full-time Safety Secretary to work one on one with our Drivers to assist them on DOT compliance.
- Work with E-Logs and Paper Logs.
- Provide reports to management.
- Coach drivers on DOT compliance.
- Assist drivers with issuance of PPE.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
Licenses and Certifications:
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficient with computers and Microsoft Office.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- DOT knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Monday - Friday 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Medical Insurance -Premium is 100% company paid for employee or family coverage.
Teladoc - A benefit that gives employees access to a Doctor 24/7/365 for visits by phone/video at no cost to the employee, including getting a prescription written if appropriate. It is not insurance, but helps employees get the most out of their benefits.
Dental Insurance - Premium is 100% company paid for employee coverage or 50% company paid for family coverage.
Vision Insurance -100% employee paid.
Life Insurance - Company paid life with AD&D policy with the option to buy up.
401(k) - Employees are eligible for 401(k) after 1 year of employment and 1000 hours with a company match of up to 4%.
Compensation : DOE
MBI Energy Services is a diversified oil field service company that was established in Belfield, ND in 1979 and offers a complete range of solutions that include fluid, logistics, and well services. MBI serves its customers with the latest technology in equipment as well as providing a skilled workforce of over 1,500 employees. MBI Energy Services is expanding geographically and currently has operations throughout North Dakota, Wyoming, Texas and Pennsylvania. MBI is dedicated to providing dependable, safe solutions to meet customer's needs.