MBS Business Systems is recruiting energetic individuals with good communication skills who are eager to enter the exciting and rewarding field of sales. A privately held company since 1982, MBS is one of California's leading office technology companies.
We focus not only on document output devices, such as copiers, printers, and faxes; but also specialize in document management, which includes scanning, storage and distribution software. We also offer security solutions and software as well as offer IT network support and services.
We have a long standing reputation for being a premier employer. Many of our employees have been 10 plus year tenures and have chosen to make copier sales their career based on strong compensation plans. MBS provides all the necessary tools for our representatives to be successful and exceed their goals. Our corporate culture encourages and embraces new ideas and innovative solutions.
The MBS work environment is characterized by teamwork, open communication, social responsibility, continuous education and opportunities for growth and development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Outside Sales / business-to-business sales
- Combination of cold calling and warm calling via in-person/drop-in visits and phone calls
- Obtain appointments for sales meetings, prepare presentations and proposals for upgrading client hardware
- Provide excellent customer care to protect and grow market base in assigned territory
- Prospect for new accounts as well as grow existing account base
- Recommend new products & services by evaluating customer’s needs
- Update product and support knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- CRM database report and follow-up
- Great attitude with a driven personality to succeed
- Ability to build and develop relationships quickly with key decision makers
- Strong knowledge of sales including: cold calling, sales closing,
- Strong communication, presentation, written and PC skills required
- Bachelor’s preferred, or equivalent work experience
What you can expect from MBS:
- 401K, profit sharing, medical and dental benefits
- Ongoing product & support training
- Base Salary/Commission/Bonuses & Car Allowance
- A strong company with 30 years of experience, where employees average over 10 year tenures and have made this job into life changing careers.
For immediate consideration regarding our career opportunities, please apply online.