This is a one person accounting position located in downtown Detroit that has the responsibility for general accounting, accounts payable, payroll and financial reporting. The position includes preparation and analysis of actual and forecasted financial information; preparation of operating results and statistics; special projects which require accounting expertise; interacting with clients for billing purposes and a comprehensive knowledge of financial procedures
- Utilize Microsoft Office
- Accounts Payable: entering invoices and performing weekly check runs
- Accounts Receivable: posting customer payments and making daily bank deposits
- Bank Reconciliations: daily reconciling of accounts
- Payroll: bi-weekly creation and posting of journal entries
- Payroll accruals
- Union Reporting
- Additional projects as needed
5 years of full charge accounting experience, including responsibility for general ledger, financial reporting or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years Quick Books Pro experience.
1 Year PayChex Payroll System experience.
Excellent communication skills.
High Level of experience with Excel Worksheets.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
No phone calls please,
Reply to ad for inquiries and immediate consideration.