About the Fund:
MC Credit Partners LP (“MCCP” or “the Fund”) is a middle market leveraged lending fund based in New York. MC Credit Partners is primarily focused on providing $40-$250M in senior debt capital for companies that have $15-$75M in EBITDA. The fund has flexibility to provide first lien senior secured debt, revolving credit facilities, second lien debt, unitranche debt, mezzanine debt, debtor-in-possession financings and may also acquire equity securities as part of our financings.
Role and Responsibilities:
The role of the Senior Fund Accountant will be to assist with the oversight and management of the financial reporting and operational control of MCCP’s U.S. based direct lending fund and related General Partner entities.
Specific tasks will include:
- Develop relationships with outside vendors including fund administrator, bank, auditor, tax preparer and other service providers to accomplish all required tasks
- Assist with the management of the annual U.S. GAAP audit and quarterly reporting packages
- Liaise with tax preparers to ensure the completeness / timeliness of tax filings and related tax payments
- Track and ensure accurate allocation and timely settlement of monthly expense reimbursements owed to MCCP
- Monitor cash balances, receivables and payables, review all inflows and outflows including partner capital calls and distributions and manage carried interest reserves
- Review deal-by-deal allocation of carried interest and trace from the Fund level to the General Partner level
- Assist senior finance team members with the preparation of cash forecasts and carried interest analyses
- 5+ years of accounting / tax / finance experience, in public accounting and/or Direct Lending / Private Equity industry
- Strong knowledge of traditional GP/LP partnership structure and fee-based products preferred
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines and handle multiple responsibilities
- Good analytical and communication skills, excellent problem solving ability, and exceptional team player
- Must have bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- CPA preferred
Indeed - 15 months ago
MC Credit Partners is a middle market direct lending fund that provides loans and other debt capital solutions to private and public...