This privately held provider of logistics services is expanding their fleet operations and is looking to add solo drivers to their team of professional drivers. MC Logistics prides itself on their family-like environment and values. This position offers the stability of a larger company along with the values of a smaller company.
Drivers haul 53' dry van primarily for FedEx Custom Critical. All deliveries are drop and hook and 95% no touch freight. Drivers are out 8-16 days and home 2-4 days or sometime if desired by drivers out 22 days and home 7 full days. Company is flexible with home time. There is no forced dispatch. Driver average 1500-1800 miles per week.
- $1,200 per week per driver (minimum 1,500 miles require)
- Detention pay
- Weekly performance bonus (more than 2,000 miles per week will receive $250 bonus)
- All miles paid under dispatch
- Annual average salary $55,000 - $62,500
- Will pay medical, dental, vision, and 401K after 90 days.
- Will be on 1099 for 90 days and after 90 days drivers will be on W-2
- CDL Class A (Driver with HazMat will be paid $1,300 per week)
- 6 months of tractor-trailer experience
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have no more than 1 traffic violations and 1 preventable accidents
- No violation or accident preferred
Opening and Trucks
- 2 Solo positions available
- 2004 Freightliner Columbia with 9 speed manual transmission
- 2006 Peterbilt 387 with 13 speed manual transmission
- The trucks will be upgraded to 2009 Freightliner Cascadia on January 2014.
Please contact us at (614) 632-3171
Indeed - 9 months ago