Who are you?
- You write code that tells a coherent story
- You look at a UX design, and immediately create a mental map of its implementation
- You are obsessed with minimalist simplicity of design
- You have an acute sense of how not to bore users
- You are self-directed and possess the ability to produce the final product, given a context
- You collaborate well, and approach your desk with a sense of creating awesome experience
- You can make a fact based compelling and coherent argument to support your choice of UI tools and frameworks
- You want to go beyond the context and create products that are pride worthy
- You can and want to learn about the latest and greatest in UI framework and design space
- You have a proven and demonstrable array of past works that you swore by
What do you know?
- Must know all things HTML and CSS
- AJAX, JSON, XML and REST
- Adobe Creative suite (Mainly Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Must know cross-browser compatibility issues and standards
- A server-side web framework (Python, JSP, PHP, Rails)
- And a version control system (we use Git)
- And of course speak Java!
What you have?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years of work experience in UI/UX design and implementation
- And must have prior experience with early stage startups; but if you are great, we will hire you regardless!
Employee Status: Full time
Indeed - 16 months ago