The HR Recruiter/Coordinator will provide timely and accurate support to MDLIVE, HR and Hiring Managers on all core transactional Recruitment activities such as Job Posting, Applicant Screening, Interview Scheduling, Application Tracking system maintenance, Reference and Background Checking and Preparation of Offer Documentation and Employment Contracts. In this role there will be active relationship management with HR and ensure a seamless customer service experience.
- Recruit and acquire top notch personnel
- Create draft job descriptions to support HR
- Receive approve requisition and post position entering into Resumator
- Research various job board sites and post job descriptions, when necessary.
- Work with Hiring Managers and prospective candidates to align calendars, create interview schedules, coordinate interviews, send calendar invites, book conference rooms, create interview agendas, initiate and coordinate candidate travel, and provide directions to our facilities.
- Advise candidates to complete on-line application and ensure all steps are completed
- Prepare written offers, and help with a variety of additional administrative needs at time of offer.
- Order criminal background, drug testing, pull OIG and FDLE
- Completing all references for new hires by contacting each reference
- Create and Initiate the introductions and first steps to relocation process.
- Ensure candidates accepting an offer smoothly transition through the HR on-boarding process.
- Greet candidates on site and ensure seamless transitions throughout the interview
- Track recruiting activities and develop reporting and analytics using Excel
- File/Complete Affirmative Action Report Yearly (EEO)
- Manage internal and external job board postings and processes
- Pull OIG’s and FDLE’s for new hires on a monthly basis, without missing the deadline, due CMS compliance, regulation, reporting and audit purposes
- Prepares new hire paperwork and create EE, Medical and Confidential file for employee
- Take photo of new hire and submit to IT for processing
- Provides new hire and termination paperwork to payroll for processing and ensure to obtain file back
- Provide Approved PTO forms to payroll for processing
- Ensures that all employees are receiving their 90-days and annual reviews.
- Follow up on increases and report them to the HR Generalist for benefit entry
- Maintains organization of human resources office, including performing routine office duties, such as filing, faxing, copying, and answers phones
- Order office supplies and assist with Human Resources events
- Associates degree in Business or related field. Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- 2+ years as a Staffing/Recruiting and/or HR Coordinator, preferably for a high growth start-up company
- Experience preferably in IT, Sales, Marketing, and Healthcare Recruitment
- Proficient with MS Office tools especially Outlook and Excel
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proven history of assessing, attracting and acquiring personnel.
- Passion and energy to support a fast-paced environment
- Embraces change and works with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding, professional communication with internal and external candidates
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written required.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Proven relationship-building success.
Great Compensation and Benefits/Equal Employment Opportunity
Indeed - 5 months ago
Founded in 2009, MDLIVE, formerly MDLiveCare, is a leading telehealth provider of online and on-demand healthcare delivery services and...