Looking for an opportunity to leverage your pharmaceutical sales experience in a Part-Time position? We are seeking a passionate and experienced Professional Sales Representatives to join a new and innovative company selling to the medical community. This is an outstanding opportunity to work 24 hours a week providing ongoing support to existing customers and selling our services to new customers within the area. This position requires a pioneering disposition selling a new and innovative concept to the medical community.
- Ability to implement technology in physician office
- Prospect for new business selling to dentist, optometrist, chiropractors
- Ability to encourage existing customer base to utilize service on a consistent basis.
- Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager
- Work 3 days per week/24 hours
- Handle inquiries from existing customers on usage details integrating with large hospital
systems within the Oklahoma area.
- Interact with current customers, sell and develop new customers, provide prompt and courteous
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2+ years pharmaceutical sales success
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal acumen
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply technical computer information to drive increased
product utilization among targeted customers
- Ability to accept direction and work independently
- Able to provide documented sales success
- A clean driving record and must have and maintain a valid driver’s license
- Medical Sales Consultants are paid a competitive wage and car allowance
- Initial Contract 6 months renewable at the end of the 6 month term
Launched in June 2012, MDSave provides consumers with a single online resource to research, compare and purchase healthcare services in...