MDnetSolutions provides consultative organic and paid search services for our clients, delivering top search engine rankings to build a strong and relevant web presence. Ours is a positive work atmosphere and culture, characterized by teamwork, training, accomplishment and respect.
We offer a great opportunity for a “White Hat” SEO/PPC Project Manager who follows ethical and effective practices and keeps up with evolving industry practices. You MUST have impeccable communication skills as some tasks require communication with clients, either on the phone or by email.
- Proficient with managing, creating and implementing full scale SEO campaigns
- Experience creating and implementing link building campaigns
- Experience with managing paid search ads including keywords, ads and bids
- Good writer - strong command of writing optimized articles and press releases
- Proficient with various Google technologies including Analytics, Webmaster Tools, Google places, Google Plus
- Proficient with various keyword research tools including Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Wordtracker, Raven, etc.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage simultaneous projects
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions based on data
- Equally effective working independently and in group settings
- Ability to communicate internally and externally to clients - via phone or email
- Analytical thinker/Problem solver - able to come up with solutions to problems as they arise
- Quick learner - self-motivated and able to multi task on multiple projects simultaneously
- Works well under pressure and deadlines
- Plan and implement full scale SEO and PPC campaigns for clients
- Research and analyze clients’ online market / competitors
- Develop a foundational SEO strategy based on advanced keyword research
- Write optimized meta title and description tags
- Write directory descriptions, articles and press releases
- Collaborate with project managers, designers and developers
- Recommend onsite SEO changes
- Develop and execute advanced link building campaigns
- Monitor performance via Google Analytics and Raven
- Perform analysis on results to assist in overall evaluation of campaign success
- Assist with all in-house SEO efforts
- Monitor and report on new tools, trends, and best practices in the search industry
- Knowledge of WordPress and HTML
We offer competitive salary and full benefits including medical, dental, vision, and paid time off. To apply, please submit your resume and salary expectations.
We are not looking for an SEO Company We are searching for a highly motivated and top level SEO/PPC professional to be a part of our team.
Indeed - 20 months ago