Med1Care, is a premier medical staffing and home health care company and we are looking for a COTA to join our growing home care team!
The Occupational Therapy Assistant is responsible for providing occupational therapy to patients in their homes to restore them to their fullest physical ability. The Occupational Therapy Assistant performs his/her duties in accordance with policies and procedures and the established plan of care.
- Under the supervision of an Occupational Therapist, is at all times responsible to follow all state specific laws governing the provision of occupational therapy in home care, to follow the treatment set only as defined by the Occupational Therapist; to perform only those procedures that he/she is qualified and trained to perform and to make all recommendations for changes in the plan of care to the supervising Occupational Therapist.
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and other members of the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can participate to assist the patient.
- Must be currently licensed by the State Board of Medial Examiners to assist in the practice of occupational therapy.
- Prefer a minimum two (2) years experience as a licensed Occupational Therapist Assistant before starting a home health case load.
- Current driver's license and vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle. Current CPR certification required.
Indeed - 4 months ago
Med1Care is a home health care, medical staffing, and training center offering STNA classes, first aide, and CPR. Med1Care is locally owned...