If you are a passionate and team-oriented Physical Therapist who is knowledgeable and proficient at performing accurate and impactful patient assessments, then join our team at Med1Care – recognized for being the Fastest Growing Homecare Agency in Northwest Ohio! We are seeking a diligent Physical Therapist who will travel to clients’ homes and provide physical therapy as ordered by a physician in accordance with a specific plan of care. You will provide care that complies not only with our agency’s standards, policies and procedures, but with state and federal guidelines, as well.
If you are a responsible and energetic individual who wants to work for a company that is dedicated to helping others achieve a higher level of independence, then Med1Care may be the right place for you to make a difference!
Physical Therapist – Home Health Care
As a Physical Therapist for Med1Care Home Health, you will provide legible, accurate, timely and complete documentation regarding your patients’ progress. You will communicate and collaborate with team members in order to appropriately provide quality service and quality care to all patients.
Additional responsibilities for the Physical Therapist include:
- Establishing comfortable and open lines of communication with your clients
- Ensuring that clients’ homes are suitable for their recovery
- Reviewing and explaining physician orders with clients and family members
- Recording services rendered as well as how the patient is responding to treatment
- Participating in case conferences
- Presenting client updates and making plan of care suggestions to the care team
As a Physical Therapist for Med1Care Home Health, you must have excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills as you will be interacting with clients and their families as well as physicians and other coworkers in order to successfully complete a plan of care. We are seeking an individual who is also mentally alert and precise, able to think analytically and problem solve while taking the initiative in important situations.
Additional requirements of the Physical Therapist include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Physical Therapy
- Current Physical Therapist licensure
- CPR Certification
- Ability to push, pull in excess of 100 lbs. and lift or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and a reliable vehicle
At Med1Care, our employees, coworkers and customers all fall in line with a shared vision of performance: helping people maintain independent and comfortable lives. Of course, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide this very important service to our clients and, therefore, we are proud to offer our Physical Therapists a competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package!