Are you a kick-ass developer? Do you have the ambition of cashing in on a start-up? If you are nodding, then we want you.
Meelo Logic is the next generation big data start-up that will change how business measure brands, ROI and even word relevancy in the future. Backed by seasoned digital executives, this is one start-up to watch. Meelo Logic is currently seeking development talent to assist in its first generation real-time data platform that will enable marketers to see how their brand is doing and measure against what their competitors are doing. It's like watching a stock ticker on your brands all day long! Addicting? Indeed.
We have our pre-alpha built by our very talented early-bird team. Now, we want and need to grow quickly so that we can bring the product to market. Here's a description of a talent we are looking for. And heck, if you are talented and you think we should just hire you anyway, send that along too! Just note in the subject line what function you would be great for in our Meelo family.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define process for data analytics, data mining, knowledge management, and business logic optimization
- Build scalable systems that analyze large data sets, and work with incomplete or imperfect data
- Dig through massive amounts of data to parse out useful insights
- Immediately make significant contribution to our technology
- Work with the team in both on-site and off-site environment, and report the progress to the team leader
Skills and Experience:
- Min 3-4 years of solid Python programming experience is REQUIRED.
- Min 2-3 years of Django experience is necessary.
- Min 2-3 years of MongoDB experience with no-SQL databases is required.
- Knowledge of pymongo, multiprocessing/threading and WSGI
- Knowledge of Linux (Shell scripting, Apache, Lighttpd, MySQL, MongoDB configuration/maintenance and Cron job scheduling)
- Experience with using web APIs, including but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, and any other social media APIs.
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services would be beneficial as this is where all our server resources are located.
- Experience with version control (SVN or CVS or Git) is a must.
For immediate consideration, please apply with your cover letter and resume.