An office manager regulates clerical and secretarial functions. In the case of work overload, the office coordinator helps to manage the responsibilities of various staff members, or else recruits new staff to even out the workload. The Office Manager needs to be good at multitasking and knowledgeable in office software packages. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat etc.) It is His/her responsibility to ensure that the staff has what it needs to work properly and efficiently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This position reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the Documenting and forwarding customer complaints and inquiries, assist in resolving interdepartmental and personal disputes in the office, assist communication between various departments, and ensuring that there is adequate supply of stationery and equipment in the office.
Duties and responsibilities for Member Advantage Mortgage and other affiliate companies include:
1. Answer Phones, respond to voicemail, maintain outgoing message, update company voice mail, and assist in the set-up of employee voicemail.
2. Update internal, external, frequently used numbers, and extension phone lists.
3. Order Door Cards through EPS security for new employees
4. Replace door cards and trouble shoot security concerns with EPS
5. Collect and distribute mail
6. Deliver FedEx and UPS packages to post-closing specialist
7. Maintain “undeliverable mail” per procedure
8. Upload into Xetus then file delivered wet signed disclosures
9. Shipping of reports, and equipment (FedEx, USPS)
10. Order all office supplies
11. Order all supplies for loan officers (exception: business cards, cell phones, computers)
12. Maintain “out of office” calendar
13. Set up conference calls
14. Update software/maintain original software cd – Troubleshoot technology problems if able
15. Order supplies/request service/provide meter readings as needed for rental copiers(Applied Imaging)
16. Maintain postage and ink supply for Pitney Bowes mail center
17. Identify and verify all notes entering Fire Cabinet inventory in the “Closed loan list”
18. Develop forms for Operations as needed
19. Assist Compliance in converting documents for Policies, Procedures, and Human Resources
20. Responsible for compiling monthly marketing documents for UMass5FCU sent to Adam Tabaka(Marketing Coordinator for UMass)
21. Confirm payment and reservations for traveling employees via corporate card
22. Maintain relationship and up to date information with travel/gift/supply vendors (SOS, Staples, Cartridge World, FileSystems, Cheryl’s etc.)
23. Compile and submit receipts for Tom Davis reimbursement as needed
24. Compile and submit receipts for office travel
25. Book or Facilitate booking for conferences/ board meetings/ office meetings/ holiday parties/ off-site events.
26. Contact person for updating website content/problem with MAM/CUSO website
27. Maintain office bulletin board
28. Compile menu/maps for Out of Town business associates
29. Maintain display of business licenses
Secondary Responsibilities include:
1. Closed loan/Freddie Mac loan delivery
2. Funding Approval
3. Assist processing with files as needed
4. Assist post-closing file retrieval/organizing/scanning as needed
5. Assist Cindy Newton in the compiling of materials for Licensing
Required Knowledge and Experience:
Associate’s degree plus more relevant experience for this position. Other desired skills and accomplishments as written:
1. Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
2. Experience in secretarial, administrative, and accounting functions; including Windows 7, Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Acrobat Standard.
3. Ability to learn/use mortgage management software and other relevant mortgage/accounting applications.
4. Proven track record of exceptional client service experience including proven ability to handle multiple tasks, stressful situations with proven successful service outcomes
5. Excellent organizational skills, with a proven record of attention to detail, and reliability.
6. Embraces technology and enjoys providing service in a team environment, with a proven willingness and desire to serve others.
- None immediately require.
- The incumbent will have an established hourly rate as well as a generous incentive program.
- Comprehensive benefit package includes major medical, dental, vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance, 401(K), paid vacation, and additional voluntary benefits.
- Business casual work environment.
- Create a positive work environment for employees that is foundationally in line with the
Mission, Vision, and Objectives of the organization
- Cultivate a strong working team.
- Communicate in all directions
- Maintain a good working environment by communicating with fellow employees, and assisting those in need.
- Be kind and respectful at all times