Mercer Advisors, founded in 1985, is one of the largest Registered Investment Advisors (Top 1%) and financial planning firms in the U.S., managing in excess of $4 billion in client assets. As a total wealth management firm, Mercer Advisors provides comprehensive financial planning, investment management and retirement plan design and administration services to affluent individuals, businesses, foundations and other entities. Our staff of more than150 in 15 offices nationwide includes CFP®s, CFAs, financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, MBAs, investment experts, and other skilled and talented professionals, each committed to providing a fiduciary standard of care to every client. Become a part of a growing company and discover your potential. The first step to furthering your career begins here.
For more information about Mercer Advisors, visit http://www.merceradvisors.com.
Mercer Advisors is currently seeking a financial writer / product marketing manager with extensive experience in financial planning, investment management and product positioning. Strong knowledge of all asset classes, investment strategies and financial planning, the ability to communicate our message concisely and compellingly, as well as strong writing / editing abilities required. This position reports to the chief marketing officer.
- Developing clear, concise communications in support of all sales, client service and investment efforts.
- Ability to understand technical concepts presented by our investment committee and financial advisors, and then to develop them into a variety of communications for our financial business partners, clients and prospects.
- Writing and editing of financial-related reports, thought leadership materials, topical white papers, monthly newsletters, blog posts, articles and marketing materials.
- Creating commentary for use in fact sheets and monthly and quarterly updates, across multiple distribution channels.
This position interacts directly with executive management, investment managers, analysts, advisors, sales professionals and client service professionals across the business.
- Deep knowledge of equity, fixed income and alternative markets, product marketing, investment strategies, financial planning and economics.
- 4 to 6 years of financial writing experience, direct experience in an investment management organization a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise in working in a content development role with investment managers, financial advisors, marketing and sales professionals.
- Ability to take technical opinions and concepts and develop clear, concise communication for a broad constituency.
- Strong market knowledge, extensive practical and industry knowledge, and the ability to integrate critical information from diverse areas.
- Capacity to fully comprehend the investment organization's products, processes, and services in order to present them effectively.
- Strong critical thinking and a solid understanding of asset management.
- Ability to write across many communication mediums, including though leadership documents, marketing collateral, web content, presentations, commentaries and articles.
- Strong work ethic, ability to manage multiple projects within deadlines.
- Highly responsive, a senior team player with a collaborative style.
- Writing samples and an on-site writing test will be required as part of the interview process.
- B.A or B.S. Degree, financial degree and/or CFA designation desired.
Why work for Mercer Advisors?
- Our reputation for excellence.
- One of the top 10 largest RIAs in the United States as ranked by Assets under Management
- Fast growing company—ranked by Investment News as one of the fastest growing RIAs in the United States
- We are a pure fee-only firm committed to delivering best in class advice in all financial disciplines to our HNW client base
- We are dedicated to making sure employees have the proper tools and environment to be their best.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Mercer Advisors is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefit package:
- Medical insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Life and AD&D options
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Pre-tax Deduction Options
- Domestic Partner Program
- Financial Planning Service
Professional office environment, working inside, standing, and sitting, will be assigned to a work station, no heavy lifting over 10 lbs.
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and two writing samples to Human Resources via email or fax. The writing samples provided should represent two different communication styles (venue, audience, etc.).
- Please reference job code FWS in your correspondence.
- Fax: (805) 565-2714
- Location: 7221 East Princess Boulevard, Suite 200, Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -